Shining Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure if anybody cares but...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty Not sure if anybody cares but...

Post  Pattyboo Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 am

I wrote a Yu-Gi-Oh story based off me and my best friend. This would be the pilot. Very Happy

Scene starts as young Patrick and Samuel are dueling on a table. Patrick summons his favorite card, Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning, a card his uncle gave to him before he passed away. Sam smiles and laughs. Patrick acknowledges that due to his Soldier’s summoning conditions, he is not allowed to summon him, but since he and Sam both don’t have enough cards to use his effect properly, they pretend its summon is done like a normal level 8 monster. Patrick attacks Sam directly, then Sam plays his Magic Cylinder card, the most expensive trap card they have, Patrick grabs his head in anger and sadness of his loss. Sam laughs and tells him he did a good job. The scene flashes out to current time, both are walking around in a highly infested city that resembles New York. Sam and Patrick are debating about who is a better duelist, and Patrick insists that he is. They now have better cards from when they were young, but are still poor and do not have great cards. Patrick tells Sam that when they get home, they’ll duel to see who is truly best in an ultimate showdown. Sam agrees quietly. They walk into a shop and continue talking about dueling, and Patrick tells Sam that he is much better. Sam just quietly disagrees, even sarcastically agreeing with Patrick. The shopkeeper eavesdrops on Patrick and Sam’s conversation while checking out their food. He asks him if they play duel monsters, and Patrick tells him they do, then immediately says that he is much better than Samuel and that any questions the shopkeeper has, are to ask him, not Samuel. The shopkeeper then asks Patrick if they would like to put back all of the things they are buying for a once in a lifetime opportunity to duel in a real duel arena. Patrick says no, and then begins to explain, but Sam pushes him aside and tells him they’ll do it. Patrick and Sam begin to argue, but Sam Sam convinces him that this is right and points out how they have both dreamed of this for a long time now. The shopkeeper opens a door behind him and motions for them to come down. Patrick and Sam jump over the counter and walk down a stairway. As they see the duel arena, Patrick and Sam glare in awe. They can’t believe what they’re seeing. Patrick pulls his deck out of his pocket and shuffles it. Samuel does the same. They put their cards on top of the dueling platform. They play Rock Paper scissors to decide who goes first. They both pick rock twice and a row, then Sam picks scissors while Patrick picks paper.

DUEL RUNDOWN

Sam’s turn:

Activates Molten Destruction, giving all Fire types 500 extra attack points. Summons Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode (2000/500), sets two cards. Reveals that at the end of each turn, Solar Flare Dragon’s effect inflicts 500 points of damage to Patrick at the end of each of his turns. Patrick: 3500

Patrick’s turn:

Special Summons Cyber Dragon in attack mode. Normal summons Summoner Monk, then reveals that it is changed to defense mode as soon as it is summoned. He attacks Solar Flare Dragon with Cyber Dragon, and Samuel activates his trap, Negate Attack, which negates the attack and ends the battle phase. Patrick sets a card and ends his turn.

Sam’s turn: Summons Darkfire Soldier (2200/700) in attack mode. It gains 500 attack from Molten Destruction, making it stronger than Cyber Dragon. He attacks Cyber Dragon with it, and destroys it. Patrick: 3400. He attacks Summoner Monk with Solar Flare Dragon, destroying it. Sets a card and ends his turn. Solar Flare deals another 500 points of damage. Patrick: 2900.

Patrick’s turn: Sets a monster.

Sam’s turn: Summons Raging Flame Sprite in attack mode. (600/0) Uses its effect to attack Patrick directly. Then reveals that after attacking that way, his Sprite gains 1,000 attack. Patrick: 2300. Attacks Patrick’s monster with Darkfire Soldier. Patrick’s monster is Marshmallon (300/500), who can’t be destroyed by battle, and also deals 1,000 points of damage to Samuel. Samuel: 3,000. Samuel ends his turn. Solar Flare inflicts another 500 points of damage. Patrick: 1800.

Patrick’s turn: Draws, and tributes Marshmallon to summon Jinzo. Attacks Raging Flame Sprite with Jinzo. Sam: 2,200. Sets a card and ends his turn.

Sam’s turn: Sam summons his favorite card, Ultimate Baseball kid in attack mode. (500/1000) He then reveals that his Baseball Kid’s effect increases its attack by 1000 points for every fire type he controls. (2500/1000) He attacks Patrick’s Jinzo with his Baseball Kid, and destroys it. Patrick: 1700 He then tells Patrick it’s been fun, but he IS better, and attacks directly with Darkfire Soldier. Patrick activates his trap, Barrier of the Light And dark, saving him since every he has one dark and one light monster removed from play. Sam ends his turn and Solar Flare inflicts damage to Patrick. Patrick: 1200

Patrick’s turn: Activates Mystical Space Typhoon, destroys Molten Destruction. Removes from play Summoner Monk and Marshmallon in his graveyard to summon Chaos Sorcerer, in attack mode. Normal summons Dark Grepher in attack mode. He attacks Darkfire Soldier with Chaos Sorcerer. Sam:1600. Patrick attacks Solar Flare Dragon with Dark Grepher. Sam: 1400 Sets a card. Ends his turn.

Sam’s turn: Summons Spirit of Flames by removing from play his Raging Flame Sprite. (1700/1000) Then normal summons Little Chimera in attack mode, and tells Patrick that it increases his Baseball Kid's attack by 1500, since it is a fire type, and its effect gives every fire type 500 attack. Baseball Kid: (3000/1000) Attacks Chaos Sorcerer with Ultimate Baseball Kid, but Patrick Plays Enchanted Javelin, a card a girl from his old school gave to him, he says. It gives him life points equal to Baseball Kid's attack. Patrick: 4,200. Baseball Kid's attack goes through, however. Patrick: 3,500. Sam then attacks Dark Grepher with Spirit of Flames, who has 2500 attack due to its effect and boosts from Little Chimera. Patrick: 2,700. Attacks Patrick directly with Little Chimera, who has 1100 attack due to its effect. Patrick: 1600. Ends his turn.

Patrick’s turn: Summons Spirit Reaper in defense mode, ends his turn.

Sam's turn: Looks at Patrick in anger. Passes, as Spirit Reaper can not be destroyed by battle.

Patrick's turn: Sets a card and ends his turn.

Sam's turn: Activates Salamandra, and instead of equipping it to one of his own monsters, he equips it to Spirit Reaper. It is destroyed, and Sam laughs, and says that Patrick has to admit that was good strategy. Patrick does. Sam then tells him it's been a good game, but Patrick Plays Waboku, taking down any battle Damage he takes this turn to zero. Sam then tells him he knew he had that up his sleeve, and ends his turn with a face-down.

Patrick's turn: Patrick sets a card and activates a spell, Foolish Burial. He sends from his deck to his Graveyard a monster, and sets a monster. He ends his turn.

Sam's turn: Attacks his face down monster with Ultimate Baseball Kid, but Patrick activates the effect of Necro Gardna. By removing it from play, he negates Sam's attack. Sam attacks his monster with Spirit of Flames. The monster is Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter. He uses its effect to destroy Sam's Spirit of Flames, but he sends to the graveyard by its effect his Black Luster Soldier, which angers him. Sam questions why he didn't destroy Little Chimera or Ultimate Baseball Kid, and Patrick tells Sam he knows what he's doing. Sam attacks with Little Chimera, and then Patrick summons Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness, and also gets to summon a token which copies Little Chimera's attack points. Patrick: 400 Sam summons Battle Footballer in defense mode and sets a card, and ends his turn.

Patrick's turn: Summons Thunder King Rai-Oh in attack mode. Attacks Little Chimera with his Gorz token, destroying both. His baseball kid's attack is reduced to 1500. He attacks Battle Footballer with Gorz, then attacks Ultimate Baseball Kid with Thunder King Rai-Oh. Patrick tells him its been fun, but he's won. He attacks the now weak Baseball Kid, but Sam plays Firewall. Now, both players take the damage Sam would have, since it was a Fire-Type battling.

Sam: 0
Patrick: 0

Patrick tells Sam that it was a great duel, and Sam nods his head. Patrick and Sam leave and split up, as Sam tells him he has to go do something. Patrick simply asks what it is, but Sam is very defensive about it, claiming it is “none of anybody’s business” and he “just has to take care of old business.” The episode concludes with “To be continued… as the two go their separate ways.

Last edited by Pattyboo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty interesting pilot

Post  shadow_dragon71 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 am

i like the fact that it was with realistic cards and none of those staple cards like pod or solemns. makes it more an everybody involved type of scenario. put more episodes up. id like to see what these two would do.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty Unique

Post  6 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 pm

That's a truely unique pilot you got there. I would love to see it evolve. One thing, however... Patrick is a plain name. If you noticed, there isn't a single charecter in the origingal, or hell, any Yu-Gi-Oh! series that had a normal name. Evne those like "Joey" had complicated names (In the Japanese Sub. Joey is known as Jounchi)

http://ranttime.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty Re: Not sure if anybody cares but...

Post  shadow_dragon71 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

gotta love the americanism of it.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 am

6 wrote:That's a truely unique pilot you got there. I would love to see it evolve. One thing, however... Patrick is a plain name. If you noticed, there isn't a single charecter in the origingal, or hell, any Yu-Gi-Oh! series that had a normal name. Evne those like "Joey" had complicated names (In the Japanese Sub. Joey is known as Jounchi)

Patrick=my name

Samuel=my best friend's name

Only reason I did that, lol. I agree however, I just wasn't sure of names. Samuel is changed to Genesis and I want to keep Patrick. It sounds cool to me, lol. Patrick Shogun and Genisis Sepiroth. I understand Patrick is American and somewhat plain but it fits my character.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:53 am

Written by my friend, at least, the duel itself anyway.

As Patrick and Genisis split up, Genesis begins to have a flashback of his brother going insane, and a young him looking very worried. Genesis says to himself that he needs to get rid of the Dark Horus card that turned his brother evil. He says he has to go to the cave where he hid the card to find it, and toss it in the lake to be rid of the powers of the Dark Horus. He walks into an old cave, but is followed by a short kid who also has a duel disk. As Sam goes further, he has another flashback of his evil brother trying to send people to the spirit world, while posessed by the Dark Horus. Sam finally finds and grabs the card and puts it in his pocket. He turns around, and sees the little kid. The little kid then calls his name in a high pitched voice and challenges him to a duel, and then the kid tells Sam that his only way out is by dueling and defeating the kid. Sam then asks him what his name is, and the kid says he is Nick, and wants to leave it at that, then insists Samuel duel him unless he is a coward. Sam responds that he is in fact the coward for not revealing himself earlier, then asks him what they will duel on, and the little kid throws a duel disk at Sam that he had in his backpack, and also has his own duel disk on his arm. Sam puts his the disk on his arm and puts his arm out and shoves his deck into the disk.

DUEL RUNDOWN

Nick: 4000 LP
My character: 4000 LP
Nick (snickers) Ladies first!
Genesis: Don’t mind if I do! I draw! (Draws one) Hmph! I’ll set a monster! And drop in a couple of facedowns (sets 3 cards in the spell and trap card zone) and end my turn!
Nick: HA! You’re pathetic! Its all about offense!
Genesis: Well in that case! You activated my trap card! Backfire! (explains the card)
Nick: What a worthless card! Now! I summon this! GIANT ORC! Now! Battle! I use giant orc and attack your facedown!
Genesis: You attacked my UFO turtle! Which happens to be a FIRE type! So this is gonna sting a bit!
Nick: AHHH!!!!! (3500 LP) Well at least I destroyed your monster!
Genesis: Not quite, you see he has a hidden ability (explains ability) and now I can special summon THIS! MY ULTIMATE BASEBALL KID!
Nick: What a weak monster! and now I set two facedown cards! And end my turn! (His orc switches to DEF mode)
Genesis: Alright then MY DRAW! Hmm…. Well for starters I special summon this! Inferno! now I have to normal summon my little chimera in DEF mode! And because of my baseball kid’s special ability he gains atk for each fire monster on the field except for himself! And I count two! So that’s 2000 extra atk! And then chimera’s ability activates so all my fire monsters gain 500 attack points! And that gives baseball kid 3000 atk!
Nick: NO! THAT’S TOO POWERFUL! NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!
Genesis: It gets better! I activate my field spell! MOLTEN DESTRUCTION! Giving all fire type monsters on the field ANOTHER 500 points!
Nick: WHAT!? TOO MUCH POWER!
Genesis: and one last thing! I activate my equip spell big bang shot! And equip it to my baseball kid! (explains big bang shot) and now! I use ultimate baseball kid! And attack your giant orc!
Nick: NOT SO FAST! I activate my trap card! Zero gravity! Now all our monster’s battle positions are switched!
(All monsters on the field’s battle postions switch)
Genesis: (Thinking to self) Now his field has the atk advantage…. This is bad…. But wait! –sees divine flame ruler infinity in hand- this card is my favorite! It can win this for me!
Genesis: (No longer thinking) I guess I can end my turn then
Nick: Its about time! I draw! Now I activate my spell card! Double summon! (explains effect) and with that I summon my goblin attack force! And then for my next summon I summon Goblin elite attack force! And now! I activate my facedown card! ULTIMATE OFFERING! (explains effect) now I use its ability! (3000) to summon goblin elite attack force!
Genesis: (Thinking to self) There is just no way his monsters could have that much attack power!
Nick: One last time! I use ultimate offering (2500) to summon Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei! Now I use all of them to attack each of your monsters! And then that leaves two direct attacks! Which means you’re finished!
Genesis: Not quite! I activate my trap card! Final Stand! Now with this, if one of my fire-type monsters was destroyed by battle this turn, I can remove it from play to make any further damage I would take from battle this turn 0!
Nick: Alright then! You wont be able to survive anyways!
Genesis: Should you be saying that right now? Cause I believe you are forgetting a few things…
Nick: Like what?
Genesis: Like THIS! (Backfire kicks in and inflicts damage to nick)
Nick: AHHH!!!!!! (1000)
Genisis: My move! I draw!
Nick: You cant win! I overpower you!
Genisis: We should see about that… now since I have exactly 3 fire type monsters in my graveyard!
Nick: BUT WAIT YOU HAVE 4!
Genisis: No I don’t –smiles- I had to remove from play my UFO turtle to summon my inferno remember?
Nick: so what? Its not like you’re gonna win!
Genisis: Actually… I special summon this! My divine fire ruler infinity!
Nick: WHAT!? NO!
Genesis: and his special effect kicks in! I destroy a monster on your side of the field! And then for each level it has, you take 200 damage!
Nick: THAT ISNT FAIR!
Genesis: And I pick your goblin attack force!
Nick: (200) ahhhh!!!!!
Genesis: and now! I use my flame ruler, to attack your giant orc!
Nick: NOOO!! DOES THAT MEAN YOUR GONNA WIN!?
Genesis: THAT’S RIGHT! It means im, gonna, win!
Nick(0) NOOO!! ITS NOT FAIR! NOBODY LIKES ME! WHY WHY WHY!? –continues whining-
Genesis: I hope ya' don't mind, but I'm gonna take this too buddy. (Genesis winks and grabs Nick's duel disk.)

Genesis walks out of the cave and walks toward the river, looking at the Dark Horus card, but then gets a call from Patrick. Patrick tells him he is coming to pick him up and that Sam needs to hurry up, as there is an emergency.

Episode concludes.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_dragon71 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 am

ok so nick is rex raptors counterpart?
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

shadow_dragon71 wrote:ok so nick is rex raptors counterpart?

He's based off a kid my friend and Sam both dislike, and I suppose you could say that, although I don't like counterparts very much honestly.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_dragon71 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 pm

i only meant hes nore or less based on rex. It seems patrick is yugi, sam is kaiba(ish) . im just seeing a few similiarities. nothing wrong with it, just seeing if im reading the developing plot correctly.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 pm

shadow_dragon71 wrote:i only meant hes nore or less based on rex. It seems patrick is yugi, sam is kaiba(ish) . im just seeing a few similiarities. nothing wrong with it, just seeing if im reading the developing plot correctly.

Patrick is like a mix of Yugi and Yusei, Sam is like Jack Atlas.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_dragon71 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:35 pm

k.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Genesis puts the duel disks away in his backpack. He then looks at the Dark Horus card, then looks at the river. “I don’t have time to throw it in the river now…I’ll do it later…or should I…?” he thinks to himself. Genesis has a flashback of his brother going crazy and throwing plates and glasses at his mom, and him trying to wrestle his brother down, but instead getting overpowered by him. “That power could corrupt me…I had to send my brother to the spirit world after I beat him with the help of my Divine Flame Ruler’s spirit, but…that kind of power could ruin the world…but if out of my hands it could be taken by somebody else and kept permanently…I’ll just have to wait and think about it.” He continues to stare at the card, but Patrick rolls up to him in his car. “Genesis! Got a new card there?” He asks.

“Uhhh, no, its nothing. This is an old one. Its not very good, aha.”

“Well you’re holding it like I would hold an god card, lemme see man!” Patrick tries to grab the card and Genesis pulls it away.

“Get away, its nothing! Stop it man!” He responds, angry and irritated, obviously hiding something.

“Well then, somebody’s defensive…if you insist, I respect your privacy, bro.”

“Thanks…anyway, what is so dang important that you called me up?”

“Well if you must know, I heard there’s a tournament for the best duelists in the world! So I wanted to watch round 1 on TV with ya’ bro!”

“Dude, why the heck aren’t we in it?”

“Well, we don’t have duel disks. Simple as that. And I sure as heck don’t have the money to buy one.”

“I have two.”

“Ha! Funny. Come on dude, let’s roll already. Get in; I’m driving.”

Genesis tosses his backpack at Patrick. “Open it up.” He commands.

“Uhhh…OK?” Patrick responds. “WAIT WHAT THE HECK! THESE ARE TWO DUEL DISKS! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THESE!?!?!?!?”

“Let’s just say that if you try to take stuff from me I take it back from you.”

“Well then…Genesis I hope you aren’t stealing anything.”

“I’m not. At least, not from anybody innocent anyway.”

“Alright; dude I think we can still get to the tournament if I speed a bit!”

“Let’s go.” Genesis hops in the car. The two are then shown driving and rolling into the parking lot of a dock, where a ship is just about to leave. Patrick and Genesis hop out of the car and run onto the ship, which is just leaving. They look at the ship, and both Angrily look on at it. “You wanna get on that ship?” A mysterious man on a boat asks Patrick.

“No, I don’t!” Patrick responds sarcastically. “Hell yes I want to!”

“You’ve got something I want Patrick.”

“Yeah and what the hell’s that? And how the hell do you know my name?”

“Cause, maybe you’re far more important inside, and OUTSIDE of this world then you know! Hahaha! I’m not going to tell you what it is I want; I’ll take it however if I beat you in a duel.”

“And if I win…I get on that ship?”

“Precisely correct! Now come onto this ship Patrick!”

“Alright.” Patrick motions for Genesis. “Come on pal, get on.”

“Ok.” Genesis says, quietly, looking very suspicious of the guy.

“Ohhh, I suppose your friend can come along at the end of this little ride.” Patrick and Genesis make their ways onto the boat, and it starts going, by itself.

“Who’s driving the boat?” Patrick asks.

“That’s the least of your worries. Come on with me.” The man motions for Patrick. “Oh and your friend can wait back there.” Hehe.

“Genesis, I want you to stay here no matter what happens, is that clear?”

“Screw that, I’m not letting you go there without him, this could be some crazy trap!” Genesis gets up and begins to run, but suddenly a man looks at Genesis and has a gun in his hand. “Better sit down, kid. I think you heard the captain’s orders very clearly.” The man says.

“Grrr…fine then. I’ll wait here. Patrick, stay safe!”

“You will give no further words until your friend Patrick loses, at which time you and your friend will both be tipped overboard! Muahahaha!”

The scene then quickly shifts to Patrick and the strange man. “Come upstairs with me Patrick…here’s where the fun will commence…”

“Alright then.” Patrick says, seeming a bit worried.

“Walk onto that little platform right there. The square one. I’ll walk onto mine…” The man says, seeming very sinister.

“Alright, hurry up and tell me what you want!” Patrick demands. Suddenly, both of their feet are trapped by chains.

“Mwahahahah! See, this small platform is the only thing holding you from up here and a one-way trip to being catapulted down to the shark-infested waters. If you lose this duel, you’ll be shot about 200 feet underwater and the hungry, hungry sharks will have their fun with you. Basically, if you lose, it’s game over.”

“This is sick and twisted! I refuse to partake in this duel!”

“Well then, you see I can command this until you actually duel me…I could send you down right now…and I’m considering it even more and more the longer and longer you choose not to cooperate.”

“Fine then, duel! I’ll start off! I summon Thunder King Rai-Oh in attack mode! Then I’ll set a card. That ends it for me, I guess.”

“Hahaha! You’ve got practically no defense! First I’ll play this, Cold Wave! Now you see, until the end of this turn, you can’t play spells or traps! Next I play my spell, A Legendary Ocean! And I summon, The Legendary Fisherman in attack mode!”
(2050/1800)

“A level 5 monster? How did you just summon him without any tributes?”

“Simple! My Legendary Ocean card makes his level 4. And it increases his attack by 200 points. I’m tired of explaining. Go, Legendary Fisherman, attack his Thunder King!”

“Ahhh, no!” Patrick: 3850

“I’ll set a card, and I suppose that ends it for me. Oh yeah, you still can’t play any spells and traps, don’t forget. My Cold Wave is quite nice, no?”

“Grr…I set a monster and a face-down. That does it for me.”

“Hehehehe…pretty pathetic, but I suppose I couldn’t expect any more out of a pathetic little punk like you. I hear the sharks in this area are particularly hungry. Go, Legendary Fisherman, attack his monster!” The monster he attacked is Marshmallon. Strange guy: 3,000 “Grrr…nice card, punk. I set a card and summon Aqua Madoor in defense mode! (1400/2200) That’s it for me.”

“Good, cause I’m about sick of you. I set a card and summon Ehren, Lightsworn Monk in attack mode! Now Ehren, attack his Aqua Madoor!” His Aqua Madoor returns straight to his deck.

“What the heck!? Your monster is weaker! Why did that happen? Is this some kind of cheap trick?”

“Not quite. See, Ehren’s effect happened. When she attacks a monster that’s in defense mode, it heads straight back to your deck! At the end of my turns though, the top 3 cards of my deck go to my graveyard.”

“Ya’ know kid, you’ve impressed me so far. But its my draw! And I’ll summon this, 7 Colored Fish, in attack mode! Now go, Legendary Fisherman, attack his little Light-loser!” Patrick: 3400

“Ahh! Hey there man, I don’t know who the heck you are, but nobody calls my cards losers! I’ll make you pay for that! And where the hell is Genesis anyway? Will he be ok after I’m done mopping the floor with you!?!?

“Hehehe…seems I’ve rattled you up a bit Patrick. Your friend will be fine…if you win, and right now, look at the field! You’ve got a weak little Marshmallow protecting you while I have the entire sea at my command! It’s your turn now, Patty.”

“Yeah, I draw! I set a face-down, and summon Necro Gardna in defense mode!”

“Hehe…that’s all for you? Perfect. More pathetic than I even expected” This’ll be easy. I draw! Go, Legendary Fisherman, attack his Necro Gardna!"

“Ahhh! Fine then, just know I wanted Necro Gardna in my graveyard!”

“Alright then, I don’t believe that second but say what you want! That ends it for me. I’ll get rid of that pathetic little marshmallow soon.”

“Nope, not happening. I set two cards and a monster. That ends it for me.”

“How pathetic. Legendary Fisherman, attack his monster!” The monster he attacked is Morphing Jar. “What the hell is that thing!?!?”

“It’s my Morphing Jar. Now we each send our hands to the grave, then draw 5!”

“Alright then…wait a minute, your freaky lookin’ card helped me out! Cause I drew this! I play the spell, Wave Changing! Now, if I control Umi, I can destroy one face-up monster you control! And I’ll go with Marshmallon!”

“Noo! Ugh. Fine then. It’s my turn now, and my Jar helped me out more than it helped you. I summon Strange Magician in attack mode! (1800/0) And now when I summon him, if I discard one spellcaster from my hand, I can add one spellcaster to my hand!” Patrick goes through his deck. “Well, let’s see. If he destroys my Magician, who is dark type, then I can summon Chaos Sorcerer. I know he’ll be eager to do that so I’ll add my Sorcerer to my hand.” He thinks to himself. “And I’ll discard my Breaker the Magical Warrior.”

“Alright look kid, I don’t got all day. Hurry up and do something ya’ punk!”

“As you wish. I end my turn.”

“Go, Legendary Fisherman, attack his Magician!”

“Just as I expected! Go, trap card, Engulfed in Darkness! Now since I have a dark monster, you can’t attack this turn!”

“Gah! I set a card and end my turn.”

“Watch this! I draw!”

“And I play my trap. Drop off! Now the card you just drew, is headed to the graveyard! Hehehe!”

“Wow, thanks. You trying to help me out or something?”

“No, why would I be?”

“Well, the card you sent to my grave was Spirit Reaper. Which means I have a light monster and a dark monster in my graveyard. So now I’ll remove him and Marshmallon from play to summon, Chaos Sorcerer in attack mode! And I’ll use my Sorcerer’s effect to remove your Fisherman from the game! But I’m not done yet! See, I know how when your Fisherman is destroyed, A Legendary Ocean is too!”

“Tough luck pal. My Legendary Ocean is only destroyed when he is too. Not when he’s removed from the game.”

“Ahh! Fine then. I’ll summon this, Vorse Raider, in attack mode!”

“I knew you’d summon a monster. Now I can play this, Torrential Tribute! Now your 3 monsters and my one are destroyed! Take that, kid. Now I believe you’ve got nothing else to do, so now it’s my draw!” Patrick stares on in anger. “First I play Dimension Fusion! I pay 2,000 life points (1000) and summon back my Legendary Fisherman! Next I tribute him to summon my Levia Dragon – Daedalus!”

“Luckily I have my Dimensional Resurrection, to bring back my Chaos Sorcerer next turn and remove his monster from play, and I’ve also got Negate Attack which will stop him from attacking.” He thinks to himself.

“I play my Dragon’s effect! Now, by sending my Legendary Ocean, who’s name is treated as Umi from the field to the grave, every card on the field is destroyed except for him! And since there are no cards on my field except for him, it’s only your field that’s destroyed. Well Patrick, seems like its all over before it’s even started. With nothing on your field, you’re finished!”

“Not quite. Even if your monster attacks me, I’ll have 800 left.”

“Wrong. I play Monster Reborn! And now I bring back my Legendary Fisherman! Now, you're done. I guess this is it for you. Oh and by the way, in case you wondered, you and Genesis will be suffering similar fates. When your life points go down, he'll be shot into the water too! Say bye to this world and your friend!

To be continued…
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty very nice very nice

Post  dragonaxel96 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 pm

as the subject says and i really like the story so far wat else u got???
dragonaxel96
dragonaxel96
Admin

http://DUELINGNETWORK.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 am

dragonaxel96 wrote:as the subject says and i really like the story so far wat else u got???

I'm still writing part 2; almost finished.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  sammythegoldone Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am

Pattyboo wrote:
shadow_dragon71 wrote:i only meant hes nore or less based on rex. It seems patrick is yugi, sam is kaiba(ish) . im just seeing a few similiarities. nothing wrong with it, just seeing if im reading the developing plot correctly.

Patrick is like a mix of Yugi and Yusei, Sam is like Jack Atlas.
hey yea this is sam, and my character is somewhat like jack/kaiba/chazz but instead a lot less of a douchebag....
sammythegoldone
sammythegoldone

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

“You’re sick and twisted, but you won’t win this duel. I know it. Go ahead and attack; see what happens.”

“Fine then, I will! Legendary Fisherman, attack!”

“Ahh!” Patrick: 1600

“Now, my Dragon, finish his pathetic little soul off!” The Dragon comes at him, but instead destroys his Necro Gardna, who was still in his graveyard.

“Remember how you said I didn’t want my Necro Gardna in my graveyard? Well, you can say what you want, but I removed him from play to save my life points! Thanks buddy!”

“Heh. Fine then. Play for another turn. Keep in mind you only have 2 cards in your hand, since you set so many cards that my dragon destroyed. Your move.”

“Alright then! I play this, Swords of Revealing Light! Now, for 3 turns you can’t attack!”

“Ha! Pathetic! You’re stalling! You’re definitely the weakest opponent I’ve ever faced.”

“Ya’ know, you keep saying that, but you only have 1,000 life points left. I question whether you actually mean that.”

“I payed 2,000 so I could summon my Fisherman. Quit lying to yourself. You’ve stalled but you’re done in 3 turns.”

“Maybe he is right, maybe I am just lying to myself…am I good enough to beat him? Or is he just better?” He thinks to himself. “Gah, that’s nonsense!” A much deeper voice says to him.

“Who are you?” He responds, freaked out.

“It’s me Patrick. Your Marshmallon. I took the fall for you. Now win it for me! I know you can, you’re better than this punk!”

“Jeez, thanks man. I’ll give it my all!”

“Struggling, Patty? It seems like you’re going insane! You’re talking to yourself. Tell ya’ what, if you give up now, I’ll only send Genesis into the sea. I’ll let you survive and even take you to the ship.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!? I AM NOT LETTING MY FRIEND GET HURT LIKE THAT! YOU’VE JUST GOTTEN ME MAD! GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR MOVE ALREADY PUNK!”

“Hehehe…someone’s a little mad…as you wish, my draw! I set a card and end my turn. You make your weak little stalling move.”

“With pleasure! I set a card and set a monster. Your turn.”

“I’ll set a card, seeing as all you’re doing as stalling, I’ll wait 3 turns.”

“Fine then. I draw! I set a card and end my turn…come on deck, gimme something good next turn!!”

“You’ve got two more turns; one at the end of this. I’ll play a spell, Shield Crash! And now your monster is destroyed! Haha! You’ve got an open field for next turn, pal.”

“No! My Ryko! Ugh, oh well. I draw! And…I’ll end my turn, again.”

“Ha! Go, trap! Pyro Clock of Destiny!”

“What? What’s that!?”

“It speeds the turn count up by one, so I can attack. Haha. Go, Daedalus, finish him off!”

“No! From my hand I summon this, Battle Fader! Now the battle phase is ended.”

“Hehe. Still stalling me with Pathetic monsters eh? You know your fate is coming in one turn…go ahead with your final turn of your life!”

“No, I can win! I know it! There’s one card in my deck that I need to draw! If I can get it, I’ll win.” He thinks to himself. “Come on! Ahh!” The card he draws is Black Luster Soldier, his best card. “Alright, that’s it! My friend and I will stay safe, but I can’t say the same for you! I remove from play in my graveyard my Thunder King Rai-Oh and my Strange Magician, to summon a monster like none you’ve ever seen before! Come up to win me this duel, BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER – ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING!” (3000/2500)

“Haha, had your fun? I play a trap, headed to the bottom! Now, since I have a water monster, your monster will drown, just like you’re about to!”

“NO! I play a trap of my own, Soldier’s strike! Now I I have Black Luster Soldier on the field, one of your monsters is destroyed instead of mine! So pick, between your dragon or your Fisherman. And make it quick, please.”

“Grr…I pick my Fisherman. That way I will only take 400 points of damage.” His Fisherman drowns in water as he looks on in anger. “You still don’t have my beat, and I doubt you will at all.”

“Whatever you say. Go, Black Luster Soldier, attack his Dragon!” Guy: 600

“Fine then. I don’t care about that dragon anyway. I’ll beat you another way.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. My Soldier’s second effect comes in now. See, since he destroyed your monster, he can attack you again!”

“WHAT!?!?!? NOOOOO! THAT MEANS I LOSE!”

“Yep. Shouldn’t have challenged me to a duel with these stakes. Go, Black Luster Soldier, a-”

“DON’T! PLEASE, STOP! I DIDN’T WANT TO DO THIS, I WAS FORCED!” Tears begin to come from his eyes as he gets on his knees to beg. “Please, I’m sorry! He forced me to duel in this, he gave me no choice! I didn’t want to!”

“Who is he?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t say.”

“Well then, go my Soldier, attack!” His soldier begins to run to attack him, then turns around.

“Patrick, I will obey any and every command you give me, but are you sure you want to attack? Look at him, he’s pathetic, begging on his knees. It is your choice, but I would recommend you do not command me to attack him. He is done. You’ve won. I don’t know why he put you in this game, but I know he is sorry. It is all your choice now, Patrick.” His Black Luster Soldier says.

“Patrick, listen to your monster! Look, here’s a key, Ok. This key on my side is to you getting out.” He tosses the key to Patrick. “You have one right there too, in a little box. Open it up and toss me the key, if you want to listen to your monster and let me live. Please Patrick, I’m sorry!”

“Grrah…and what happens to Genesis if I do!?!? Does he get to live?”

“Yes, here, I’ll prove it.” He turns to where Genesis is. “Johnson! Let Genesis come up top here, please!”

“Uhhh…ok then” Johnson responds.

“What the hell?” Genesis thinks to himself as he is walking up. “Why would he let me go…is Patrick alright? If he’s not then I gotta hurry!” He runs up, and sees Black Luster Soldier and Patrick standing tall, while his opponent is on his knees, begging. “Patrick, what is going on?”

“So I guess he is fine…alright then. Here’s your key.” Patrick says, and tosses him the key.

“Bro, what the heck is going on? Are you ok?” Genesis asks, sounding paranoid.

“I’m fine…he challenged me to a duel, and as you can see, I’m about to win.”

“Correction-he has won. I surrender the duel.” The man says.

“Ok, now what the hell was this all about!?!?” Patrick says, angry.

“I’m sorry, I can’t tell you who sent me here. Look, you two, I’m really sorry for everything.”

“Yeah, well sorry doesn’t cut it punk. You better tell us who, now.” Genesis says.

“I’m sorry guys, I’ll die if I do!”

“Yeah, well I coulda let that happen if I didn’t decide to be nice!” Patrick yells.

“Look, you’ll find him if you jump onto that ship, now. His name is Steve.”

“Alright then….I’ll find him…” Patrick says.

“Wait…take this from me, please. It’ll fit with your deck.” He says. “Oh and by the way, my name’s Isaiah.”

“Wow, thanks. So, uhhh, what happens now?”

“You two get on that ship.” Their small boat drifts toward the large, coveted ship, and Patrick and Genesis jump onto the back.”

“Thanks!” They both yell, as they get onto to the ship.

Episode concludes.

Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty Meeting the storm! (Part 1)

Post  sammythegoldone Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 am

Patrick and Genesis get off the boat and make their first steps onto the island.
Genesis: Wow! Look at this place! Its so big! And look at all the people!
Patrick: Meh, we are only here to duel not to sight see…
Genesis: Fine…
Patrick: Now lets figure out how we enter this tournament
Genesis: Alright! (Genesis runs ahead of Patrick)
Patrick: Hey! Wait up!
Genesis bumps into a girl with black hair and green eyes and a duel disk on her arm.
Girl: Oh my bad!
Genesis: Sorry! In a bit of a hurry gotta go!
Patrick: Genesis you need to learn how to be more patient!
Girl: Are you guys entering the duel tournament?
Genesis: Yeah, what’s it to you?
Patrick: Genesis, don’t be so rude. Yes we are trying to enter the tournament but we don’t know how.
Girl: My name is Trixie nice to meet you too (Trixie looks off to the side for a moment then at genesis) and you must be genesis! The rude impatient one! (smirks)
Genesis: Yea nice to meet you too…. (Begins mumbling to himself)
Trixie: Cmon, I’ll show you guys where to enter.
Patrick: Thanks!
Trixie: Follow me
The three begin walking and suddenly a man in a black coat ambushes them.
Man: You three must all duel me if you wish to pass!
Genesis: I will handle this guy!
Trixie: How about no? (Trixie jumps in to duel the man in black)
DUEL!
Trixie: Well its always polite to state your name when dueling someone!
Man: (chuckles) It’s Kento….
Trixie: Well it’s ladies first so I’ll go! DRAW!
I summon my sonic shooter in attack mode! (1300/600)
and put down 2 face downs! Your move!
Kento: Don’t mind if I do….say…your kinda cute…
Trixie: Back off you creep!
Kento: Fine, I summon my T.A.D.P.O.L.E. in defense mode! (0/0) and conclude my turn with that…
Trixie: No facedowns? (chuckles) fine by me! DRAW!
Well from my hand I activate this! Swift storm! As long as you have no spell and trap cards on your side of the field then that means you have to discard your entire hand to your graveyard!
Kento: What!? Impossible! (discards whole hand to graveyard)
Trixie: And with that! I will set this monster! And battle! Sonic shooter has an ability! He can attack DIRECTLY!
Kento: NO!!!
Trixie:Yes! Now! Sonic shooter attack directly!
Kento:ARRRRRGGHHH! (2700)
Trixie: Your move!
Patrick: Dang genesis she is just DOMINATING!
Genesis: I suppose….but its still early in the duel….
Kento: Well for starters I activate my spell card! Froggy dice draw! See here’s how it works! As long as I have only one frog or T.A.D.P.O.L.E. on my side of the field I can roll a dice and whatever it lands on! I get to draw that many cards! So here it goes! (Rolls a 4 and draws 4 cards) and now I tribute my T.A.D.P.O.L.E. TO SUMMON MY DES FROG! (1900/0) and now his effect activates where I can bring in 2 more Des frogs! (Explains effect) and now I activate my spell card Des croaking! (explains effect)
Trixie: So be it! But now I activate threatening roar!
Kento: That’s fine, I can finish you off next turn! But anyways! I activate my spell card! POLYMERAZATION! And summon my D.3.S. Frog! And his ability activates and thanks to you I have 2 treeborn frogs in my grave! And now I set a card and end my turn! Your move!
Genesis: Don’t worry Trixie you can totally take on this loser!
Patrick: I wouldn’t be so sure….
Trixie: I cant do anything…….. I forfeit….
Kento: (Victor) AND NOW YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!
Genesis: You should have let me handle it!
Kento: I will be taking Trixie with me then….
Patrick: Not so fast! I challenge you! And if you win! You can keep her and take both of our decks!"
Genesis: Patrick...you better win...
(TO BE CONTINUED)
Part 2 up in a few days
sammythegoldone
sammythegoldone

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty a shot at patrick

Post  shadow_dragon71 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

pirat what does it take to get a shot at patrick? if youve got this deck on dn id love a shot. batteries are up. great episode 2 dude. keep it up
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 am

shadow_dragon71 wrote: pirat what does it take to get a shot at patrick? if youve got this deck on dn id love a shot. batteries are up. great episode 2 dude. keep it up

Which one? Mine? I have a similar version on DN.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am

“Alright look ya’ punk, you may have beaten her with a ridiculous combo, but you aren’t beating me.” Patrick says, very confident and angry.

“Oh really huh? I beg to differ.” Kento says, confidently and sinister.

“Fine then! Duel!”

“I start, and summon Tadpole in defense mode, and set a card. That does it for me.”

“That’s all? I saw your strategy last game, but I don’t intend to let you use it against me. I summon my Summoner Monk! Now, he’s changed to defense mode.”

“Heh! That all? 1600 defense points? Weak.”

“No, it’s not all. I activate his effect. Now, by discarding a spell card, I summon Thunder King Rai-Oh in attack mode from my deck! I set a card, and since he can’t attack the turn he’s summoned, it’s all you now.”

“Haha. Pathetic. I first play the spell, Momentary Truce. Now, we both draw, and neither of us take damage till your next turn ends! Go, Tadpole, attack his Thunder King!”

“What was the point of that? Now your Tadpole is destroyed…why?”

“So I can use it’s effect. When it’s destroyed by battle, I add two more Tadpoles to my hand.”

“K, cool. Now what are you gonna do with them?”

“Simple. I’ll play this! Hand Destruction! Now we both discard two cards, and draw 2!”

“Uhh…alright then. These should go well in my grave.” He thinks to himself.

“I summon Treeborn Frog in defense mode. You can go now.”

“Alright then…I’m not sure what you’re planning, but it won’t work! My draw!” He yells. “Hey, not bad. I’ll use this next turn though. For now, I’ll let him walk into my trap.” He thinks to himself. “I set one card. Go, Thunder King Rai-Oh, attack his Treeborn Frog!”

“Haha! Just as I expected. Not very smart there, are we Patrick? I honestly don’t care if you destroyed him. Have you noticed that Treeborn has the word “reborn” in it?”

“No, actually, Treeborn has two e’s in it, while reborn has only one in it. Sorry.”

“Grrr. Very funny kid. My move?”

“It’s been your move, but instead of dueling me and trying to steal my friends, how bout’cha go back to English class? You sure could use it.” Trixie is shown, laying down, still very scared.

“He called me his friend…I thought I didn’t have friends…wow…”

“Grah! That’s it, quit insulting me punk! I’m gonna destroy you! I draw! And now, my Treeborn’s effect happens! He’s summoned straight back from the graveyard!”

“What!?!?”

“That’s right. My Treeborn Frog comes back at my standby phase. Haha. And now, I tribute him, and summon this! Des Frog! And now you’ll see my plan as it’s gone since I started. Since I have two Tadpoles in my graveyard, I summon from my deck, two more Des Frogs!”

“Wow. 3 monsters in one turn…but none of them are stronger than mine. If he decides to sacrifice one of his to take on of mine out though…it could be problematic…” Patrick thinks to himself.

“I play my spell, Des Croaking! Now every card on your field is destroyed!”

“Noooo! What!?!?”

“Hehe. You see, the turn I played this, my Froggies can’t attack. At least, not if they stay on the field! I fuse them all to summon my monster, the most powerful in my deck, D.3.S Frog!”

“Ahhh! It has 2600 attack!”

“That’s right, but it gains 300 attack for my Treeborn Frog in my grave! So it has 2,900! Haha!”

“Fine…I’m not done yet though.”

“We’ll see about that. Go, D.3.S. Frog, attack!”

“No! I discard Kuriboh!”

“What!?!?”

“I said, I discard Kuriboh! Now, I take no damage from that attack!”

“Hehe…fine then. I play my face-down card! De-Fusion! Now my monsters are de-fused! Which means 3 DES Frogs!”

“Nooo! This can’t be!”

“That’s right, I’m keeping this girl. Go, attack Froggies!”

“Ahh! I removed from play Necro Gardna to stop one attack, so I survive!” Patrick: 200

“What!?!? I still haven’t finished you? Is your deck just made with weak little cards to save you when you’re being dominated? Haha. I’ve got 3 frogs and intend to destroy you next turn. Go ahead and make your move.”

“I summon this, Cyber Dragon in attack mode! (2100/1600)”

“What? It has 5 stars? That isn’t fair!”

“His effect. You control a monster and I don’t, so I can special summon him!”

“Yeah, Patrick, you get him!” Trixie yells, passionately.

“Thanks Trix! I’ve got this!” He yells. “Now, back to you, where was I? Oh, that’s right! I now tribute my Cyber Dragon and summon Caius the Shadow Monarch! And now I use his effect, and remove from play a monster I control! And I’ll choose Caius himself!”

“What? Why?”

“Well, when he is summoned, if the card I pick is a dark monster, you take 1000 damage!” Kento: 3,000

“Ahh! Fine then! So what? I still have way more life points than you! Go ahead and gimme your best shot, punk!”

“Alright, if you insist! I play a spell, Soldier’s secret help! Now, I remove from play a Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning in my deck, and one light monster and one dark monster from my grave, and destroy a card on your side of the field, and I’ll choose one of your D.E.S Frogs!”

“Fine! Think I care? I have two others! Face it punk, you’re done next turn!

“What’s he doing?” Trixie asks Genesis

“I don’t know...” Genesis responds “This is really weird…”

“He removed from play 4 of his monsters…I can’t see why though. I mean, I can’t

“I PLAY MY TRAP, RETURN FROM THE DIFFERENT DIMENSION! I pay half my life points. Patrick: 100 Now, I summon my 4 removed from play monsters that I can! Come back, Cyber Dragon, Caius The Shadow Monarch, Thunder King Rai-Oh, and Summoner Monk! Now go, Caius, attack his monster!”

“NOOO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING TO ME! You won’t get away with this!”

“Really? Cyber Dragon and Thunder King Rai-Oh, destroy him!”

“No!” He yells, and grabs Trixie. “I’m taking her with me!” He yells, and runs away.

“What, nooo!” Patrick yells! “Trixie, I’m coming for you!”

“Ahh! You won’t get away! I have a motorcycle! See’ ya!”

“No! I summon Cyber Dragon! And I’m jumping onto him, and catching you!”

“What the hell!?!? You’re riding your monsters!?!? Is this a mind trick?”

“No! Ahh!” Patrick jumps and throws him down off the bike, while Trixie falls off, and gets hurt.

“Trixie, are you alright-ahhh!” Patrick yells as Kento punches him and throws him over.

“Ok, that’s it kid, you’re getting beat up now! Learn to respect your elders!”

“Hey, over here punk!” A very high voice says to Kento.

“What? Who is that? It isn’t you Trixie, is it? I’ll get to you in a minute.”

“I’m not Trixie! I’m a cop, and I’m arresting you!” The voice saying it is Marshmallon, who only Patrick can see.

“What? I don’t see you anywhere, and you aren’t Patrick! Who are you? Where are you punk? I’ll beat you up too!” He gets up and walks away and looks around.

“Kento, I believe I beat you in a duel. And you said if I did, you’d let go of her. So, stick to your word or you’ll be sorry.”

“I’ll take the sorry route. And I’m gonna beat you up now!”

“I summon Black Luster Soldier! Go, Black Luster Soldier, send him to the spirit world!”

“The spirit world!?!?!? What, noooo! Ahhhh!”

His Soldier runs at Kento. “Soldier, come back. He’s defenseless and weak. I just needed him to leave me and my friends alone.” His soldier disappears. “Trixie, are you alright? I’m so sorry if I hurt you; I had to save you though.”

“What? Yeah, I’m fine, thank you so much. If there’s any way I can repay you-” Patrick quickly cuts her off

“Of course not! Helping a friend is part of my life. I’m just glad you’re alright.”

“Are you sure? I feel really bad I dragged you and your cards into this…”

“It’s fine. My monsters are happy to help me out! We’re all together and in this till the end. But uh, there is one favor I gotta ask of you.”

“Yeah, what is it?” She asks, excitedly, as she wants to help him out.

“Ok guys, what’d I miss? You ok Patrick?” Genesis runs in and asks.

“I’m fine bro. Kento’s not.”

“Wow, what did you do to him?”

“I didn’t touch him…I think my Black Luster Soldier scared him half to death though.”

“Uhhh, Patrick, how did you get your monster to do that?” She asks.

“I don’t know. Ever since I got that card though, it’s had mystical powers and has always saved me whenever I was in danger. It’s like a guardian angel to me, but it’s an awesome card, and my favorite! The rest of my cards are cool to me too though! I love em’ all!”

“You mean…you talk to and see your cards?”

“That’s right! Genesis can too!”

“Uhhh…I don’t know if I believe that…anyway, what help did you need?”

“Well, yeah, where do we sleep?”

“I sleep waaaaayyyyy over there!” She says, and points far to her left. “Since you two are boys, you’ll sleep right over there.”

“Alright, so we’ll walk you home.” Genesis says.

“Seriously? You will?”

“Of course! I don’t see why not!” Patrick says, cheerfully.

“Well guys, it’s night time. I don’t mind being walked home and all, but are you two sure you don’t mind?”

“Yes! You’ve helped us out in finding our rooms now let’s walk to your place!”

“Wow…you guys are the best!” She says, happily as the three are shown walking toward her room.

The episode concludes.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty inspiration

Post  dragonaxel96 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 am

ty for writing that u inspired me to finish my chaos deck
dragonaxel96
dragonaxel96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_dragon71 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm

hmmmm, that envoy is gonna be difficult to handle. and when i saw the remove from play moves, i was guessing return was coming. this deck looks very formiddable. not gonna be easy, but still want a shot. This weekend?
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... Empty lol that will be hilarious

Post  dragonaxel96 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 pm

i will love to watch shadow get torn limb from limb lol lemme know when u guys do this
dragonaxel96
dragonaxel96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm

shadow_dragon71 wrote:hmmmm, that envoy is gonna be difficult to handle. and when i saw the remove from play moves, i was guessing return was coming. this deck looks very formiddable. not gonna be easy, but still want a shot. This weekend?

The deck itself isn't a lot like the one in this show. I use a lot more staples and a lot of cards I use in the show are fake. E.g, that epic combo with Return from the Different Dimension isn't something I could actually pull off because that Soldier's Strike card doesn't exist.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_dragon71 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Pattyboo wrote:
shadow_dragon71 wrote:hmmmm, that envoy is gonna be difficult to handle. and when i saw the remove from play moves, i was guessing return was coming. this deck looks very formiddable. not gonna be easy, but still want a shot. This weekend?

The deck itself isn't a lot like the one in this show. I use a lot more staples and a lot of cards I use in the show are fake. E.g, that epic combo with Return from the Different Dimension isn't something I could actually pull off because that Soldier's Strike card doesn't exist.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum