Shining Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure if anybody cares but...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Not sure if anybody cares but...

Post  shadow_dragon71 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Pattyboo wrote:
shadow_dragon71 wrote:hmmmm, that envoy is gonna be difficult to handle. and when i saw the remove from play moves, i was guessing return was coming. this deck looks very formiddable. not gonna be easy, but still want a shot. This weekend?

The deck itself isn't a lot like the one in this show. I use a lot more staples and a lot of cards I use in the show are fake. E.g, that epic combo with Return from the Different Dimension isn't something I could actually pull off because that Soldier's Strike card doesn't exist.
it looks as though theres already one against me lol. Replace the fake cards with your choice of cards. im thinking either my dragons or the batteries but not much chance in the batteries against bls. Probably looking at sometime saturday morning.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Not sure if anybody cares but...

Post  shadow_dragon71 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Pattyboo wrote:
shadow_dragon71 wrote:hmmmm, that envoy is gonna be difficult to handle. and when i saw the remove from play moves, i was guessing return was coming. this deck looks very formiddable. not gonna be easy, but still want a shot. This weekend?

The deck itself isn't a lot like the one in this show. I use a lot more staples and a lot of cards I use in the show are fake. E.g, that epic combo with Return from the Different Dimension isn't something I could actually pull off because that Soldier's Strike card doesn't exist.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Dear fans,

Character decks are being made right now! Anybody who is interested dueling the deck of a character on the show, notify me or SammytheGoldone on here or on Dueling Network, and we will be glad to duel you on Dueling Network! (Traditional only)
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 am

"Patrick! Wake up!"

"Genesis...what's going on?"

"It's the tournament bro!"

"Ahh crap...well we did enter the tournament on the boat...so how does it work? Any clue?"

"I think we have a dorm and all though...right?"

"Yeah, no clue why we slept in this bushy forest..."

"I guess on your duel disk it tells you some stuff though."

"Like what?"

"Like your rating. You apparently have 99, I have 50."

"99 huh? Why that?"

"Not sure. We'll have to ask somebody of authority. All I know is you need 500 to win and 0 to be eliminated by the tournament."

"Sweet." A random kid, very skinny with glasses and pimples goes up to them.

"Patrick?"

"Yeah, that's me. What's up?" Patrick responds.

"You beat Kento, right?"

"That's correct. What about it?"

"Kento was one of us. I'll take you out and avenge him!"

"Yeah well good luck pal."

"I don't need it. I have a special ability."

"Oh yeah, what's that, kid?"

"You'll see."

"What the heck's your name punk?" Genesis asks

"That isn't important" The kid says.

"Yeah, well I'll duel you!"

"I don't want to duel you. It's pointless. You don't control what he does."

"What do I...control?" Patrick asks, a bit worried.

"I'll have it once I beat you...and I'll also have revenge for Kento!"

"Fine then, duel!" Patrick shouts.

"I start, and I summon Krebons in attack mode. I set a face down and that does it for me."

"That all? What the hell is Krebons?"

"You'll see...just play."

"Alright then. I summon Dimensional alchemist! And next I use his effect! By removing from play the top card of my deck, he gains 500 attack! And hey, lookie look! The card was necroface! Which means we remove the top 5 cards of our decks from play."

"I could not thank you anymore for doing that."

"I know a bluff when I hear one! Go, Dimensional Alchemist, attack krebons!"

"I'm fine for now, I use the effect of krebons. I pay 800 of my life points and your attack is negated!" (Kid: 3200)

"What!?!? Graah...fine. I set a card. That does it for me."

"I activate psychic greed! Now, when I have a face up psyhic, I can pay 800 life points and draw 2 cards!" (Kid:2400)

"Jeez, this isn't gonna be hard for me if you pay all of your life points."

"Seems that way, doesn't it? You're wrong though. I activate emergency teleport, and summon hushed psychic cleric!"

"None of your monsters can even take out mine! I don't know what you're doing...but it won't work."

"Keep telling yourself that. I summon mind master in defense mode! Then I use his effect on krebons! I pay 800 life points, and now my krebons can attack twice! (Kid:800)

"If only I could cause him 800 damage more...I'd win! Man, this kid isn't as good as he seems..."

"I activate psychic rejuvenation! Now, I gain 1000 life points for every psychic I control!" Kid: (3800)

"What!?!?!? No way!"

"I know, you were just thinking how you could win if you inflict 800 more damage, and how I'm not as good as I seem, right? See Patrick, I know how I can play because I'm a psychic!"

"What!?!? No way!"

"Some say it isn't fair that I have this so called gift, but it's fair enough for making me a loser in everything else."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nobody likes me...they all call me geeky or nerdy and the big kids beat me up. I can't talk to girls to save my life and I can't play sports. I just suck." he begins to get teary-eyed as he says it.

"Ahhh come on now bro! Chill out man, you'll be fine! Everybody's good at something! You have a sick ability and you're a good duelist!"

"Grrah! Wrong! I will always be a loser...if I stay in this body..." The kid snickers

"Well you can't change bodies...come on man, don't get down on yourself."

"Hehe...I'll do whatever I want to...I'm turning this into a spirit duel!" Suddenly the entire arena engulfs in darkness.

"What!?!? No, you're kidding!"

"Fraid not! And see, when I win, you go to the spirit world and I can gain any features your body controlled! I'll be taking them all...I will become the ultimate beast...also, all of your friends will come along with if you lose!" He winks after saying that.

"Noo! My friends are too important! Genesis, trixie, everybody from back home...all of them?"

"Correct! I can take anything from them too..."

"NOOO! It won't happen! All of this fantasizing is pointless because you will lose!"

"We'll see...my powers have shown me I will win!"

"I have powers you will never know of!"

"Alrighty then! Back to the duel! I tune mind master and psychic snail-"

"Tune? Sorry freak, ya lost me there."

"Haha, brand new synchro monsters. Here's how they work. A level 1 tuner monster, mind master and a level 4 non-tuner are tuned together, and I summon a level 5 synchro monster! Come on out, magical android!"

"A synchro monster!?!? It's white...what the hell is going on. Soon enough you'll find out...destiny has chosen you...thank you for blessing me with this power, master Steve!"

"Steve! That must have been who Isaiah talked about" He thinks to himself.

"Yes, it is the same Steve who tried to get that little weakling to kill you!"

"Fine then, use your psychic powers all you want and figure out what I'm thinking! I'll still win!"

"Really. Alright then."

"Anyway...synchros?"

"Yes, I synchro summon my Magical Android!" (2400/1600)

"What in the world...it's white?"

"It's a new type of monster. Synchros..."

"Alright then...what do they do?"

"They're just like any old other monster."

"Alright then." He says out loud. "Jesus, this guy is freaky...I can't let him lose. I'm too good...or am I?" He thinks to himself.

"You are not too good to lose. Tell ya' what, if you surrender now, I'll only send you to the spirit world."

"Should I...?"

"NO! PATRICK, DON'T! YOU CAN BEAT THIS PUNK!" Genesis yells.

"Thanks Genesis...I will win this and save you. Go ahead and make your move now, ya' little freak."

"I use Effect Veiler on Dimensional Alchemist, so you don't get his effect when he's destroyed!"

"Guess he knows all of my card's effects" Patrick thinks to himself.

"Magical Android, attack his Alchemist!"

"Grraah!" The Android destroys his Alchemist. Patrick: 3100 "Go, Krebons, attack!" The kid yells.

"Pick your poison! I play Dimensional Prison! You take the damage now!"

"That's why I used Psychic Snail. Go, Krebons, attack again!"

"Grr! Fine, I don't mind! Patrick: 1900. Now I can summon this! Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness! And an Emissary token! (1200/1200)

"Nice move. Won't win. I end my turn."

"Alright! Gorz, attack his Magical Android!"

"I discard Honest!"

"Honest? What the hell is that?"

"I discard it, and since my LIGHT type monster is battling, it gains attack equal to yours!"

"No! That means-!"

"That's right! Android's attack points boost up to more than your's! And the difference is higher than your life points! You lose!"

"I discard Kuriboh, and take no damage! Nice try though!"

"I'm close to beating you. You think you can come back? Like honestly?"

"Nope. I know I can! Emissary token, attack Krebons!"

"I negate it with the effect of Krebons!" (Kid: 1800)

"I set a monster and end my turn."

"Android, attack!"

"Hehe. Alright then, have fun with my spirit partner! Marshmallon!" The attack of his Android slices through Marshmallon and Marshmallon returns to two.

"Damn it. Kid: 800 Alright then. We've been here before, and remember where it went?"

"Yeah, this time will be different!"

"We'll see. I end my turn. My Android's effect, don't forget. Kid: 2600"

"Alright! Come on, somethin' good!" Patrick draws and activates Pot of Duality. He gets 3 cards, Chaos End, Strange Magician and Soldier's Strike. He adds Chaos End to his hand."

"What'd ya' get huh? You have to show me."

"Here, take a look." Patrick shows him the cards, and a look of worry falls over the face of the kid.

"Which one will you take?" He acts unimpressed and not worried.

"My Chaos End, of course!" He adds it to his hand quickly after saying that.

"I then summon Cyber Valley! And use his effect! I remove him and my Marshmallon from play to draw 2 cards!" And now since 7 are removed from play, I can use this! Chaos End!"

"What's that?"

"Simple. ALL MONSTERS ARE DESTROYED!"

"What!?!? No!!!"

"Yes! See, I will win! I set one card and end my turn."

"Fine. It's OK, but I'll make this more interesting! First I play my face-down cost bombing! Now, if I discard a Psychic, any life points I would pay, I gain instead!"

"This could be problematic" Patrick thinks to himself.

"I will now play the spell, Dimension Fusion, to make this duel a whollleeee lot more interesting! See, first I pay, or in this case, gain 2000 life points! (Kid: 4600) Next, each of us summon all of our removed-from-play monsters!"

"Not sure what you're trying to do here, but I have a lot of them too!"

"We'll see how well they work out! I summon Master Gig, Psi Blocker, Mental Seeker and Final Psychic Ogre!"

"I summon Cyber Valley, Necroface, Marshmallon and Cyber Dragon! Yeah!"

"Hehe...go ahead and summon your weak little creatures, I don't care. I use Master Gig's effect! By paying, or in this case, gaining 1000 life points, (Kid: 5600) I can destroy an amount of monsters equal to the psychics I control!"

"What!?!? No! That's 3!"

"I'll leave your Necroface, and destroy the rest. Next I tune Mental Seeker and my Psychic Blocker to sycnhro summon Time to end this and send you and all your friends to the spirit world! Final Psychic Ogre, attack! Next I use his effect, gain 800 (6400), and add this to my hand! Mind Master!"

"Agh!"

"Go, Psychic Lifetrancer, end him!"

"I summon Battle Fader, ending the battle phase and reducing the damage to zero!"

"Fine then, stall all you'd like. I use my Lifetrancer's effect, remove from play a psychic in my grave, and gain 1200 life points! (Kid: 7600) I end my turn."

"My draw! I activate Swords of revealing Light! Now for 3 turns you can't attack!"

"Stalling huh? Fine enough."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say. I set a monster and end my turn."

"I draw! And pass, seeing as I can't attack."

"Come on, something good!" He yells. The card he drew was Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning. He removes from play his Necroface (again triggering it's effect) and his Marshmallon. "Since I removed Necroface, you know how it goes!" He yells He removes from play the top 5 cards of his deck, as does the kid.

"Haven't you noticed removing from play my cards hasn't worked very well for you?"

"I have, but removing mine has worked just fine!"

"Sure, keep on telling yourself that. Why did you remove them from play anyway?"

"For this! Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning!"

"Grrahh! That thing is huge! I'll beat it though!"

"Sure ya' will. I also summon Thunder King Rai-Oh! Go, Soldier, attack his Psychic Lifetrancer!" (Kid:7000) Now attack his Master Gig!"

"What? Attacking twice?"

"My soldier's effect!" He winks.

"Noo!"

"Keep it up Patrick! You'll win this!" Genesis yells, still a bit worried about the darkness.

"Thanks Genesis! I got this! Go my Soldier, attack his Master Gig!"

"Grah!" (Kid: 6400)

"Go Soldier, attack his Final Psychic Ogre!" (Kid: 5600)

"Another attack!?!? That's ridiculous!"

"That's right! As long as he destroys your monster he can attack again! So he and Rai-Oh will both attack!" (Kid: 700)

"My gosh! That Soldier card is ridiculously overpowered!"

"He's my best card and he's going to defeat you! I set a card and end my turn."

"I'll use my trap, Metaphysical Regeneration!"

"Interesting name. By the way your deck runs, I assume that since this is a trap, this card massively increases your life points?"

"Correct. For every Psychic that was destroyed this turn, I gain 3000 life points!" (Kid: 3900) As for your soldier, I'll take him out. He's cute, but he's weak. Far as I'm concerned you have nothing!"

"Quit lying to yourself. You're done. Your move."

"Look at my hand there, Patrick." He shows him his hand.

"What about it?"

"Well, the card I need isn't currently there. When I draw it though, I will win! I now draw my Miracle Synchro Fusion!" He shows Patrick the card, and it indeed is Miracle Synchro Fusion.

"My god...you really do have powers." He said, aloud.

"That's right. And now you're finished. I planned for this. I activate Beckoning Light! Now I discard a light monster, and bring back one from my grave to my hand!"

"Make your move."

"With pleasure; just be patient. First I'll use Trap Stun! Now all other traps this turn are negated. Next, I think I'll summon Psychic Snail!" Next I use this, Miracle Synchro Fusion!"

"What does that do anyway?"

"You'll see...and along with this sight, you will lose. I remove from play a psychic type synchro monster in my grave and a plain psychic to summon my ultimate monster!" Patrick looks on with fear in his eyes as his Ultimate Axon Kicker is summoned. "What's wrong Patty? A little scared?"

"Yeah, actually I am!"

"Have fun in the shadow realm Patty...hope you haven't forgotten!"

"No, Patrick, you have to win!" Genesis yells.

"Shut up punk! You're weak!"

"Shut up! You were the one afraid to duel me!"

"I wasn't; I simply wanted Patrick. I'd gladly duel you if I wasn't already sending you to the spirit world."

"YOU WON'T! YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!!!! RRAAAHHHH!!!!! I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!"

"Calm down there pal! Anyway, I use my Psychic Snail's effect! Now by paying 800 life points, (3100) my Ultimate Axon Kicker can attack twice!"

"But...he's still weaker than my Soldier!"

"I activate this! Future Glow! Now I remove from play a light monster in my graveyard, such as my Master Gig, and face up psychic types I control gain attack equal to it's level times 200!

"Guess not anymore...this looks really bad!" Patrick thinks to himself.

"Oh no...he's done...and so am I!" Genesis thinks. "PATRICK, NO!! I SACRIFICE MYSELF, JUST DONT LET PATRICK OR HIS FRIENDS GO!"

"Not good enough. Get out of here Sam."

"Sam...I'm not done yet."

"But you will be!"

"Wrong. I will win!"

"Keep telling yourself that. Ultimate Axon Kicker, attack!"

"I play my face down quick-play spell! Light to light transfer! Now I tribute my Rai-Oh to have my Soldier gain 1900 attack points, and has 4900!"

"Well then, plan B. I've been prepared for this. I discard Honest! So my Kicker gains 4900! (9400)"

"Wrong! My Soldier does because I discard my own monster, Soldier's Servant! Now, when Black Luster Soldier is face up on the field, and a card is targeted, I can change the target to any other monster on the field! And since my Soldier is a light monster, I use the effect of Honest for him!" Soldier: 9400.

"Patrick! You did it! You won!" Genesis yells, tears on his eyes. The attack goes through, and Patrick wins.

"NOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T! I NEED TO BECOME STRONGER!!!" The kid yells, as the shadows absorb him and he screams out. As he is taken, his duel disk and cards are all missing except for Honest. Patrick picks it up and looks at it, and smiles. He puts it into his deck.

"Patrick, you saved me...and all your friends...that was amazing!"

"My deck stayed faithful to me. I won because of it. Had I not drawn the cards I needed, I would have lost."

"Still man, that was awesome...wonder how many points that kid had." Patrick looks at his duel disk.

"Holy crap!" Patrick yells.

"What?"

"His rating was pretty high, cause now mine is 130!"

"I still need to figure out this rating system..."

"But...that was a legit spirit duel. Why? Why are we wanted by that...Steve...?"
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... - Page 2 Empty My try at a chapter. I'm not good at Pa's writing style.

Post  6 Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hey. You're patrick, right?" A man approached them. He had blue hair, and was dressed causally.

"Yeah, what if I am?"

"DUel me."

"Well, that was rude. Why would I want to duel you?"

"I want to join your little team you have here." THe man points at Genesis.

"Hey, don't be rude to Genesis. What's your name?"

"Estrade. Estrade Exe. Duel?"

"If it'lle straighten your mood out."

"Alright. I go first! I summon Dragunity Phalanx in defence mode, and let you go." (ATK500/DEF1100)

"That's it? Simple... I summon Rai-Oh in attack mode, and crush it!" (Atk 1900)

"Heh..."

"What's so funny? I end my turn."

"You fell for it! I summon Cyberdark Edge in attack mode, and use his effect!"

"What are you doing!? YOu can't summon Phalanx!"

"Not unless I use Phalanx's effect. Now, I tune Phalanx with Edge!"

"Another one of those Synchro things!?"

"YOU BETCHA! I summon Brionach, Dragon of the Ice Barrier in attack mode!" (Atk2300)

"That's it? I use Rai-Oh's effect to negate it by tributing him."

"I use Monster Reborn... You sure fall for alot."

"Crap!"

"Come on back, Brionach! Attack him directly!"

"ARGH!" Patrick: 1700

"You're throuhg!"

"Am I...? Can I beat him?" Patrick thought to himself.

(Continiued in the next episode.)

http://ranttime.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... - Page 2 Empty My try at a chapter. I'm not good at Pa's writing style.

Post  6 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am

Patrick: 1700 Estrade: 4000

"Damnit... What is that thing!?"

"It's Brionac. He's my star player."

"Well then. That's a nice card you got there."

"Yeah, it is. I got him after a long trip to the arctics, where I learned the true meaning of dueling."

"Heh. Well, I'm about to take it down! I draw!" He smirks.

"I take it you drew something good! Well, bring it out.

"First, I'm activating Lightning Vortex! By discarding one card, I destroy all your monsters!"

"Woah, Brionac! Nice move, Patrick. You've got skill."

"Heh. THanks. Now, I remove from play one DARK monster, in this case, PlagueSpreader Zombie. And one light, my Rai-Oh. Now I can summon Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning!" Atk: 3000

"Woah! Now I'm really interested. I thought I lured you, but you wound up luring me."

"Yeah. You kinda fell for it. Now, I--"

"Wait up, Patrick. I want to tell you why I called you skilled."

"Eh? Why?"

"Your rating. It's 130, correct?"

"Yeah. What's yours?"

"Don't let this alarm you much, but it's... Six hundred... Seventy seven."

"WHAT?! 677!? Impossible!"

"Heh. Tryme."

"I'll put it to shame, then! Black Luster, attack!"

"Not so fast, I discard one Kuriboh to reduce the damage to 0!"

"Crap. I'll put a card facedown and end my turn."

"My draw! I summon Cyberdark Keel in attack. Next, using his effect, I summon Phalanx. Using Phalanx's effect, I summon him to the field. Next, I tune them together to summon Chain Dragon! Next, I activate an equip spell. Axe of Despair!" Atk: 3500

"Not bad. But I activate a trap! Safe Zone! I use it on my Black Luster, so now he's indestroyable by battle!"

"Rgh, no matter, I attack!"

"Argh! Nice one!" LP: 1300

"Thanks. I'll throw two facedowns, and end my turn."

"My draw! I use Black Luster Soldier's effect to remove from play your dragon!"

"Crap..."

"Well, I didn't get much else, so I'll end my turn."

"GOod, I activate Call of the Haunted! Now I can get one of my monsters back. Brionac, c'mon over here."

"Crud!"

"I draw. I activate my other facedown, Heavy Storm!"

"What!? But now my safe Zone is gone!"

"Yeah, and so is my dragon. Not before I activate this! Premature burial! Now I get Brionac yet again."

"Oh man, really?"

"You know it. Now, I activate--"

"I activate a trap! Threatning Roar!"

"Oh man... I set a facedown and end my turn."

"My draw! I remove two monsters in my graveyard from play to summon Chaos Sorcerer! Next, I attack with Black Luster Soldier!"

"Trap card! Negate attack!"

"Ugh. End turn."

"Youcould have removed him. Oh well. Tell me, Patrick. Are you having fun?"

"Of course not. I'm getting my butt whooped!"

"THerein lies the reason you can't win. I see a duel as an opportunity to grow stronger, befome better, meet people."

"That's kinda silly."

"BUt it works. I acivate Brionac's effect, to return both monsters to your hand."

"I activate a second safe zone on Black Luster!"

"Facedown. Mystical Space Typhoon."

"No! You've gotta be kidding!"

"Now, Attack with Brionac!"

"I discard a Kuriboh to make the damage zero."

"WHoo, nice. End turn."

"My draw. I activate foolish burial, to send one light monster to the grave. I summon Black Luster again!"

"I discard on Effect Vieler to negate his effect."

"Darnit!" I still attack!"

"Oof." Estrade: 3400

"Next up, I activate meteor of destruction!"

"Ooh, more damage. You're not too shabby." Estrade: 2400

"Thanks"

"I draw, and activate End of the World!"

"THat doesn't sound good."

"I discard one Dark Armed Dragon to summon Zorc!"

"Oh no!"

"Next, I activate lightning vortex!"

"Ugh!"

"Go, attack him directly, Zorc!"

"I may not win, but at least I can tie! Trap card, activate! Cemetary Bomb! Now we both lose 100 LP for every cad in our grave. You have 25, I have 15."

"Eh? Well then."

Huge explosion from the middle of the field takes place, Patrick shielding himself, Estrade smiling.

"Well then, Patrick. Nice duel. You proved your skill to me in ways I can't imagine."

"Thanks... I wanted to win, though."

"Can I travel with you, then?"

"Well, I guess so... But only for a while. We're in a tournoment"

"Oh, that? I'm in on it too!"

"Really? Well, we'd make a killer team, the three of us!"

"Sweet! Let's go!"

To the next episode...

http://ranttime.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Genesis and Patrick are walking along the coast of the island.

“Man, Genesis, is our dorm this far? Jesus Christ!” Patrick asks him. He seemed still a bit shocked by Genesis’ ultivation of his powers.

“I don’t know man. This is sort of strange.” Genesis responds, very calmly.

“Dude…that powers fire stuff was scary. I’m still freaked out.”

“I don’t get it man. I’m not sure if it was even real though…ultivating? I don’t get it, honestly. I don’t have any clue what I did?” Patrick shrugs.

“Well bro, I don’t know if those powers were even real. What if it was a trick that Trixie played on us? She said that she also let Kento win because she knew that our powers can sense danger and protect others...so was this a trick too? Maybe that psychic guy was just a trick too? Cause honestly, I didn’t feel myself do anything…I just became extremely worried during that duel, and thought to myself that I would do anything to win…”

“Your monster transformed though…that was freaky…”

“I felt like I had been taken over, or controlled, so to speak. I was in control of my movements and everything I did…but I felt so much stronger.”

“Maybe it was all in your head though bro? I mean, what if Trixie faked it all just so that we could think we have powers? And she orchestrated that fire coming all over the arena?” Genesis looked at him, with a sense of fear and confusion. “I mean, you might have those powers. I’m just trying to be logical here; I do think you have some powers, I’m just thinking.”

“You say that like I’d be offended if I didn’t have some freaky powers! I don’t want them dude!”

“I’ve always kinda felt like the more known and powerful of you and me; but I guess it’s really the opposite? And in reality, you’re stronger than me? Maybe I’m just like the sidekick to you…kinda feels weird.” After saying it, Patrick looked at the floor, seeming very worried. “I can’t take being a sidekick…it’s not me.”

“You aren’t though, that’s the thing.”

“Really though? I don’t know bro…I’m just worried.”

“My rating is only 67 though…that freaky alien guy is gone, but his rating wasn’t that high...yet he gave me crazy problems!”

“Yeah, no offense man but you’d have been toast if you didn’t transform that Baseball kid.”

“I know bro…but what he said about my family…did he mean it? Like, did he really know the people who took them?” Genesis gets teary-eyed as he says it. “I know it’s the past, but…I miss my parents!” He yells, as he falls to his knees, crying. Patrick pats him on the back and goes down to one knee to comfort him.

“I’m really sorry bro...I honestly am. Genesis…but your parents were so far ago…”

“I thought my brother took them out though…” He gets up to his knees after saying it, still looking sad.

“Your brother? Wait, what? Genesis, you didn’t tell me this whole thing…” Patrick says, using his knee to push himself back up to his feet.

“What? Nothing! New subject…” Genesis suddenly shows a loss of all fear.

“Wait, what? What are you talking about Genesis?”

“Nothing. Let’s change the subject of this creepy element stuff…I’ve seen enough creepy stuff for one day.”

“Like it’s done; Genesis; we have something people want. I beat Kento and that guy Isaiah, who were apparently working for some guy named Steve.”

“That alien guy may as well have to. We don’t know anything, but it’s creepy…or maybe he was part of a whole other organization?”

“I don’t know…all of these guys have decks we’ve never heard of! And their cards are crazy.”

A strange tall man in a dark blue cloak walks up to them. His hair is jet black while his eyes are blue. He looks at Genesis and then at Patrick.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Patrick asks him, quickly walking in front of Genesis.

“I am Estrade. I am here to duel Patrick.” He says. He sounded very confident in his dueling ability.

“Yeah, ‘Estrade’, well you got your man, punk.” Patrick says, quickly getting in his face.

“Chill, chill! I just wanna duel!” Estrade says, seeming sincere.

“Right. You’ve got what you want, and what Steve wants! Duel!” Patrick doesn’t seem to believe Estrade.

“Steve? What? Who is Steve?”

“Don’t play dumb, punk.”

“So…you want to go first, or you want me to? Since I’m the challenger I figure it’s your choice.

“You can, punk.”

“Punk? Mind not saying that? Fine by me. I summon Dragunity Phalanx in defense mode! I set one card face-down and end my turn.” (500/1100)

“That all? Jeez, doesn’t seem very tough. Steve doesn’t seem to support his minions too well.”

“Whoa whoa, look man, I don’t know Steve but if I have any kind of common sense then I know that you’re insulting my monsters. Every card in this deck plays an important rule and you’ll soon see that my Phalanx is a very important card, even if it is weak. I set one face down and end my turn.”

“Jeez, he sure respects his cards. Guess Steve may not be that bad after all.” He thinks to himself. “I now draw!” He says, with confidence. “Alright, yeah! That’s a card I need! I special summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” (2100/1600)

“Whoa, what’s that?”

“Cyber Dragon.”

“A level 5 monster with no tributes? Look buddy, I can give you the rulebook if you need. That isn’t allowed.”

“I know. I used his effect. See, if you control a monster and I control none, I can special summon him from my hand!”

“No way! That’s a sick card!”

“Yep. And it’ll beat you and Steve! Go, Cyber Dragon, attack Dragunity Phalanx!” A wall opens and Cyber Dragon goes right through it.

“I play my trap! Dimensional Prison! Now your attacking monster is removed from play!”

“That’s insane! Looks like both of us have nice cards. I set a monster, and end my turn.”

“Yeah, this is fun!”

“Guess it is…but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to crush you and Steve!”

“Dude, who the heck is Steve?”

“Patrick, maybe he’s right? As in, Steve isn’t with him?” Genesis asks, while playing devil’s advocate.

“Genesis, this is my duel. He is Steve’s minion. I know it.”

“Alright then. Play on, bro.”

“My move now buddy. I summon this, my Hunter Dragon”

“If he attacks my face-down Honest, his monster won’t destroy it. Then I can bring Honest back to my hand and use it for when a light monster of mine attacks.” Patrick thinks to himself.

“I next tune my level 2 Dragunity Phalanx and my level 3 Hunter Dragon to synchro summon the level 5 Ally of Justice Catastor!”

“Another Synchro! Gimme a break man!”

“Sorry bro; I know you’re new to these.”

“Whatever. Just play.”

“Alright then! Go, Catastor, attack his monster!” The Catastor shoots a large purple blast at Honest and destroys it.”

“Nooo! Honest! Grrah!”

“Wow man, Honest huh? I’ve heard of that card.”

“Yeah, it’s good. My move yet?”

“Sure.”

“I draw!” The card he draws is Effect Veiler. “This should be useful.” He thinks to himself.

“Oh yeah, by the way, I wouldn’t want any unfair advantadges to either of us, so just so ya’ know, when Ally of Justice Catastor battles with a monster that isn’t a dark-type monster, the other monster is immediately destroyed.”

“That’s ridiculous!”

“Yeah, my good ol’ Catastor’s a pretty cool card.”

“Heh, that’s what you think. I play this! The Magic Card, Smashing Ground! Now your monster is destroyed! And since your field is open, I’m gonna bring out this bad boy! Spirit Reaper in attack mode!” (300/200)

“It’s weak though. Why in attack mode?”

“You’ll see. Spirit Reaper, attack!”

“Rah!” Estrade: 3,700 “Alright, no big deal bro. Just a little scratch.”

“Yeah, well my Reaper’s effect is! Spirit Reaper, take the card that’s second right to the left!”

“What? Grah! What just happened? My Cyberdark Horn card just got discarded!”

“Whenever Spirit Reaper inflicts direct damage to your life points, I pick a card from your hand, and it gets sent to the graveyard!”

“No way!”

“That’s right! I set a card and end my turn.”

“I draw! And summon this, Cyberdark Edge in attack mode!” (800/800)

“Cyberdark Edge?”

“See, here’s how he works. When summoned, he lets me equip a level 3 or lower dragon-type monster to him, like this bad boy! Come back my good ol’ Dragunity Phalanx! (500/1100) And now my Edge gains attack points equal to Phalanx’ attack points!” (1300/800)

“Alright, so he has 1300. Big deal.”

“I know, I don’t plan on using him for that! I activate the effect of Dragunity Phalanx! See while he’s being used as an equip card, I can special summon him to my side of the field!”

“Yeah, now you have two weak monsters.”

“Did you forget already? Phalanx is a tuner! Which means I’ll tune Phalanx and Edge!” Patrick looks on, looking somewhat annoyed and worried.

“Oh great, another Synchro! Jesus, I really don’t like these things…” Patrick thinks to himself.

“Yeah, so come on out, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!” (2300/1400)

“If he attacks my Spirit Reaper, I’ll take 2,000 points of damage…my Reaper may live but am I really gonna survive if I lose half my life points in this one turn?” Patrick thinks to himself.

“Next I use Brionac’s effect! I discard these two, my Exploder Dragon and my Dragunity Brandistock, then two cards you control will return to your hand! Like Spirit Reaper and that face-down of yours!”

“Nope, not gonna happen! I send from my hand to the graveyard, Effect Veiler! See, my Effect Veiler negates the effect of one face-up monster until the end phase. And since you discarding for Brionac was a cost, I believe you will not be getting those cards back!”

“Grrah! Smart move man! I’m honored to duel you…I just hope I win. Brionac, attack his Spirit Reaper!” A large explosion hits Patrick. Patrick: 2,000

“Whhha-whhaattt? Your monster should be destroyed!”

“My Reaper can’t be destroyed in battle. Though, I do still take damage, obviously.”

“Alright then. Your move!”

“I draw! And first I’ll play my face-down continuous trap card! Chaos summoning power boost!”

“What’s that?”

“Simple! Once per turn, if I summon a Light or Dark Monster to the field, I can discard a monster of the attribute of the summoned monster to summon a level 4 or lower one of the opposite attribute from my deck!”

“Lost me there pal, sorry.”

“Watch! I summon my Ehren, Lightsworn Monk! And now I discard another Light monster, as in A/D Changer, and then special summon the level 4 Breaker the Magical Warrior!”

“Oh no, that isn’t good.” Estrade thinks to himself. “If he can destroy my Mirror Force with that, then I’ll be left with no trap defense…but my monster is still stronger…I don’t get it.”

“I next use the effect of A.D. Changer, and remove him from play, to switch your Brionac to defense position!”

“Which means Brionac is weaker! But check this out! I use the effect of my Synchro Guardian! See, I take damage equal to half of the attack points of a synchro monster, but this turn, he can’t be destroyed by battle or card effects! Estrade: 2650

“I didn’t plan on destroying Brionac! I attack Brionac with Ehren, Lightsworn Monk, which means he goes straight back to the deck!”

“What!?!? No, this can’t be! That’s crazy!”

“Yep! Next, Breaker, attack him directly! I set one card and end my turn” Estrade: 1050

“Grah…this really is fun.”

“Not for long punk! Cause I’m turning the stakes up here!”

“What do you mean? The stakes are pretty high…at least, if I lose, anyway. If you lose, not a lot changes.”

“Wrong! Steve, you and your minions will lose! This is now a spirit duel!” A black cloud engulfs them both.

“What? A spirit duel!?!? No, I’ve only been in one of these before…”

“Have fun with number two buddy! Oh and hurry up, it’s your turn, ‘Estrade’.”

“Look, take this spirit crap off! I don’t wanna duel knowing that either I’m going to spend eternity in the spirit world, or that my opponent is! It gives me the chills!” Estrade sounds very nervous.

“Get used to it.”

“Fine…I draw”. His hand is shaking and he draws Black Salvo. “I, um, I, uh, summon Black Salvo in defense mode. And his effect lets me summon a level 4 dark machine type from my grave, so I summon Cyberdark Keel. Then I tune Cyberdark Keel…and…uh…”

“What’s wrong there Estrade? Steve didn’t prepare you for this?”

“Who is Steve man!? I don’t know him!” Estrade is on the edge of crying at this point.
“Your employer.”

“I’m gonna prove you wrong…I tune Black Salvo and Cyberdark Keel to synchro summon Black Rose Dragon! Then I’ll use its effect to destroy all cards on the field!”

“Hehe…there’s somebody putting up a fight. But look at the life points. I’m dominating, Estrade.”

“I activate Monster Reb-Reborn! I special summon from my graveyard, my Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier! Sorry Patrick, but it’s you headed there!”

“What!?!? No! And my resources are all destroyed! Steve’s gonna win before he’s even started! And I’m done! Nooo!!!”,

“Patrick, you brought this upon yourself! This Estrade guy is innocent and friendly! But you let your pride and fear get in the way of believing that. Call off the spirit duel part!” Genesis shouts, watching from the side

“Uhh…undo the spirit duel! Stop! No more!” Patrick yells. The dark cloud remains around them both.

“Please, stop it! Stop the spirit duel now!” Estrade yells. The dark cloud remains. “Well Patrick, I’m sorry…I have to! Brionac, attack!”

“NOOOO!!!!! I can’t let this happen! I can’t go to the spirit world!” Patrick yells out, and then the earth shakes, all at once, while the entire place becomes brighter, although still covered in a dark cloud.”

“Wha-What’s going on? I’m scared! Grah! Where’s Brionac? And why are you still standing?”

“I used the effect of my Bright Dog of Destruction, the evolved form of Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter from my hand! Now, when you attacked me your monster was destroyed, but I had to send 10 cards from the top of my deck to my graveyard!”

“Fine, I set one card and end my turn.”

“I must control another element…that’s it, I control light!” Patrick thought to himself. “Just like Sam’s worries when the A almost beat him, and his fear caused him to use the powers of fire to save himself; I must have used light to save myself because I know that Estrade is evil…wonder what other powers that light will give me…” Patrick thinks to himself. “Alright, my draw!” He says aloud.

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m worried…can you please call this spirit duel off?”

“No! You’re going to the spirit world! Steve, may you know this is what you deserve!” He yells. He then looks to his deck. “Whoa, the top card is glowing light…this must be one of my other powers...to draw a powerful card…” He thinks to himself.

“No man, I don’t want to do this! I don’t know Steve at all, and will help you to defeat him! I swear! I want to be your friend.”

“What if he’s right though? What if I’m jus going crazy?” Patrick thinks to himself. “Fine, spirit duel mode off!” He yells. “Now you have to say it too.”

“Say what?” He says, trembling.

“Spirit duel mode off.”

“Uhh…spirit duel mode off!” He yells. The cloud leaves the two of them, but the light around Patrick still is there.

“Alright, draw time! And if you really are working with Steve, then I guess I made a mistake, but here goes!” He looks at the card, and it is his Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning. I remove from play one Light-type and one dark type to summon this, Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning’s evolved form! Since I have the powers of light, he gains 500 attack points” (3500/2500)

“I play this! The trap card, super summon removal!”

“What’s that?”

“Now, ya’ see, this card does have a downside. I can only play it by discarding my whole hand and paying al of my life points except for one when you summon a monster, but your turn is automatically skipped!”

“Grah! Fine then, I set one card and end my turn!”

“My draw! Come on, better be somethin’ good…”

“Sure hope it is, I wouldn’t want to lose to awful luck.” Patrick says, sounding very confident in himself.

“Man, this duel is crazy. Back and forth and back and forth!” Genesis thinks to himself.

“I play my magic card, Pot of Avarice! Estrade yells! See, by returning 5 monsters from my graveyard to my deck, I can then draw 2 new cards. So I return Black Rose Dragon, Black Salvo, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Cyberdark Keel, and Ally of Justice Catastor to my deck or extra deck, then shuffle my deck, then draw 2 cards!”

“Alright then…”

“And lookie lookie who I drew! Cyberdark Keel! I summon him in attack mode, then summon Dragunity Phalanx from my grave! Next I’ll put Phalanx back to the field in attack mode with his effect, then tune them to synchro summon Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!”

“I activate my Black Luster Soldier’s effect. By discarding my whole hand, I can negate a summon and destroy the summoned monster!”

“No way! Too bad I still have this!”

“Yeah, and what’s that?” Estrade shows him Card of Sanctity.”

“No way! Not Card of Sanctity!”

“Oh yeah! I remove from play this card in my hand, and everything else on my side of the field…in other words, nothing, and then I draw 2 cards…and would ya’ look at that? I just drew my Synchreturn magic card, which lets me summon back a synchro monster in my graveyard that was destroyed this turn, like my Brionac!”

“No way!”

“Oh yeah! Next I use my Brionac’s effect. I discard this, my lucky cost monster from my hand to return your Soldier to your hand!”

“Noo!”

“Oh yeah! And also, my lucky cost monster I discarded has an effect too! When he’s discarded as a cost, you can’t attack me for the next turn!”

“Too bad for you that my Soldier has another effect while I’m using my powers of light. See, once per turn he is unaffected by effects that target him!”

“No, this can’t be!”

“It is.”

“Fine then…my turn is over.”

“I draw!” The card he draws is Pot of Duality.

“Well, was it something good?”

“Yep! My Pot of Duality magic card, which I activate! Now I show you the 3 top cards of my deck, then I pick one and add it to my hand! Only catch is that this turn, I’m not allowed to special summon.”

“Still, that’s awesome!”

“Yeah, so let’s look here. I’ve got my own Card of Sanctity, my Chaos Necromancer, and Caius the Shadow Monarch…looks like only my light monsters are affected by my powers. Oh yeah and, I pick Caius! The other two are shuffled into my deck, but Caius comes to my hand. Next I tribute my soldier to summon Caius!”

“Why would you tribute a monster as powerful as Black Luster Soldier?”

“Simple, because of Caius’ effect! See, when he’s summoned, I remove from play 1 card on the field, but if it’s a dark monster, you take 1000 damage!”

“No, not Brionac!”

“I didn’t plan to remove Brionac! I remove from play Caius himself! So now, since he is a dark monster, you lose 1000 life points!” Estrade: 0

“No way! Nice move man! You beat me fair and square, but I want a rematch! You using those powers wasn’t fair man.”

“I agree…I was just worried, and then…my powers evolved.”

“Just like me man…so I guess you do control an element.” Genesis says.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Patrick responds

“Wait up here, what are you guys talking about?” Estrade asks.

“See Estrade, we control elements, and with them come powers..” Patrick says. “I guess I control light, as that’s what most of my deck is made up of, and Genesis controls fire, since that’s all his deck is made up of!”

“Wow…that’s awesome guys. Hey, can I hang with you guys?” Estrade asks.

“Yeah, sure bro, come right along! Hey man, no hard feelings about that spirit duel stuff. I really thought you were evil.” Patrick says.

“Yeah, no hard feelings.” Estrade responds. “Oh, and, I’m officially registered in this tournament, and since I have 500 points, I already qualified for the finals, and my rating was 677…so you gain 68 points, Patrick.”

“No way! That’s awesome!”

“Yeah, you can say that.”

“And

“Yeah, that’s right…mine plummets down to 610, but that’s ok because I’m already part of the finals…”

“Mine was 132 a minute ago…so let me get this straight Estrade, how many points do we gain after winning a duel?”

“You gain 10% of the loser’s score, which is rounded up. So since I had 677, and according to your disk, you had 132, now you have exactly 200.”

“Wow, up to 200 in a day…that’s crazy. Nice job Patrick.” Genesis says.

“Yeah, I’ve lost once so far this tournament…and it wasn’t very close of a duel either.”

“What happened?”

“This guy I dueled, he beat me on just the second turn of the duel!”

“That’s crazy!” Patrick responds.

“It was insane…he had this trap card that was being a monster, and it has 6,000 attack points…he attacked me with it and then attacked me directly with one of his weaker monsters, and I lost…he left afterward, but man was he good. He had all of these machines and gadget thingies…he said his name was Terra.”

“I want a shot at him!” Patrick says.

“Who knows, maybe one of you two will get your shot…” Estrade says.

Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Not sure if anybody cares but... - Page 2 Empty the episode that makes the other ones make sense

Post  sammythegoldone Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:33 am

Patrick, Genesis, and Trixie are all walking around through a big crowd of people.
Trixie: Hey guys, I have to go to the bathroom
Genesis: Thanks for the info…
(Patrick shoves Genesis)
Patrick: Genesis don’t be such a smart ass…. We’ll wait for ya Trix.
Trixie: Thanks (she winks and runs off through the crowd of people)
(A couple minutes pass by)
Genesis: This place is boring me…I haven’t had any action in forever…
Patrick: Well im having a blast!
Genesis: But of course! You’ve dueled more times then I have here! I wish I could duel someone….
(A stranger jumps from on top of a building and tackles Genesis to the floor)
Genesis: Dude! Whats your major malfunction?!
Stranger: I am here to duel and take your spirit to the spirit world!
Genesis: Spirit world?
Patrick: Genesis, don’t worry. I can take this guy!
Genesis: Oh no you don’t! this duel is mine! And to what may I call you mister “spirit world”?
Stranger: My name is not of importance but for now you can call me “The A”
Genesis: Alright A! Its time to duel!
The A: Fine by me.
(The entire area where The A and Genesis stand is engulfed in darkness and Patrick jumps in to watch the duel)
The A: Nobody goes in. Nobody goes out. This is a spirit duel and whoever loses loses their soul!
Genesis: Alrighty then… DUEL!
---------------------------------------Duel System Engaged------------------------------------------
Genesis: I will go first! I draw! I summon my fire fox in attack mode! Next! I special summon Goka the Pyre of Malice! But I have to get rid of my fire fox to do it… oh well, I set two cards and end my turn!
The A: I summon Alien Warrior in attack mode! And set two cards and activate my field spell Code A Anient Ruins!
(Genesis’s body begins shaking due to the ruins rising out of the floor and making the entire field shake and the A isn’t even phased)
The A: and I will set one card! And end my turn…
Genesis: Fine by me! I draw! And now my Goka’s effect activates where I can bring out one fireball token to my side of the field!
The A: Ha! That’s little flaming ball of nothing! How can THAT stop me?
Genesis: Like this! Goka! Do your thing! I sacrifice the fireball token to give goka 500 attack! Then, I’ll set a monster and another card and then attack your alien warrior!
The A: Not quite, I activate my quick play spell! Star changer! Making my alien warrior level 5! Then I activate my face down trap card! Mothership! Here’s how it works, I send my one level 5 warrior to my deck and then I can negate your attack and search for alien monsters whose levels add up to my warrior! And I pick alien ammonite and alien hypno!
Genesis: Fine by me, I guess its your turn then.
The A: Draw! I Gemini summon my alien hypno! Not as though it matters… I tune my Alien Ammonite and my Alien Hypno!
Genesis: What? Tune? Re-phrase please.
Patrick: It’s that thing that one guy did to me in my last duel!
The A: Synchro summoning? Your friend would be correct Genesis… this is the same monster that took your parents…
Genesis: My parents? What are you talking about?
The A: You shall find out soon enough…. Hehehe.. now I synchro summon! Cosmic fortress Gol’gar!
Genesis: What? This makes no sense! How did you get such a strong monster out so quickly!?
The A: Synchro summoning…hehe its easy… basic duel material, and if you plan on getting any further in this tournament I suggest you study up!
Patrick: Genesis don’t let this guy get to you!
Genesis: (Thinking) Patrick is right! I cant let this get to my head! Its still pretty early into the duel! I can still win this!
The A: Now, where were we? Oh yes! My Gol’gar was about to take down your life points! Attack his monster Gol’gar!
Genesis: Stop right there! You’ve activated my trap card, negate attack! Which ends the battle phase.
The A: Halting your own demise eh? Fine by me I shall set one card and activate my A cell breeding device! And end my turn…
Genesis: Its all good! I’ll start by drawing! And then Goka’s effect activates where I can bring in a fireball token! But it wont be sticking around for much longer Goka! Power up by destroying the fireball token! (Goka gains 500 attack) and now I summon my star player! Ultimate baseball kid! And now I activate my facedown card, backtrack! This card allows me to go all the way back to my standby phase as long as its before my battle phase!
The A: What good does that do you?
Genesis: Watch and learn! Goka! Bring in another fireball token! (Ultimate baseball kid’s attack spikes up to 2500)
The A: What? How did your baseball kids attack go up so high?!
Genesis: Well well well look who should be studying now! Baseball kids effect makes it so for every fire type on my side of the field I can boost his attack by 1000!
The A: Not as though it matters, my gol’gar has more attack still! But just in case I activate my threatening roar trap! Meaning you cannot attack this turn, oh well, tough break.
Genesis: (I wonder why he keeps on stalling me…. grr….) I will set one card and end my turn! Your move!
The A: Ah my breeding device now takes action! You see my device can distribute a single A-counter to any monster on your side of the field! And I pick your baseball kid! And next, I summon my alien kid! Allowing me to distribute A-counters to all your special summoned monsters! Meaning your Goka and your Fireball!
Genesis: Whats with all these counters?!
The A: And because I normal summoned an alien I can special summon from my hand the Alien Dog! Which allows me to distribute A counters amongst all of your monsters! (Baseball kid:2 Goka:4 Token:5) and then I will get rid of two counters of each of your monsters to destroy them all!
Genesis: What!?
The A: And what the heck –he shrugs- I guess I’ll take an extra off of Goka in order to eliminate your facedown card!
Genesis: Not before I chain it! Watch! I activate sacrifice of the flame deities! Here’s how it works! I pick one fire type monster in my deck with more then 2500 attack and defense (picks Divine flame ruler infinity) and I get to summon as many fire monsters from my graveyard as possible! (Baseball kid, Goka, and Fire fox) Excluding himself of course, and also only ONE of your monsters can attack! And I’ll pick your alien dog!
The A: That’s fine, I only need to show you some of my power…. Go! Alien dog! Take a bite of his Fire Fox!
Genesis: AHHHH!!!!!!! (he falls to the floor) [2700]
Patrick: GENESIS! ARE YOU OKAY!?
The A: Did I forget to mention? In spirit duels, you feel REAL pain!
Patrick: How could you! I’m taking genesis’s place-
(Genesis interrupts and is now glowing in an orange and redish sort of color)
Genesis: (Deeper echoey voice) No, Patrick. I can take this one on my own.
Patrick: Genesis what just happened!?
Genesis: (No reply) I will now show you what my monsters can REALLY do!
(He gestures his hand at his monsters individually and they have each made astonishing transformations in appearance and strength)
The A: What is going on!?
Genesis: Meet my new monsters! Ultimate swordsman of fire! (Ultimate baseball kid) {3000/2800} Gogigoka! The ultimate tower of malice and destruction! {3200/3000}
The A: Well lets see if they can do anything…
Genesis: Oh believe me, they can and will…
The A: Well show me…
Genesis: Sure thing! Go Gogigoka! Summon a super nova flare token! (2000/2000) and now my Ultimate swordsman of fire can destroy the token and gain attack equal to that tokens attack cut in half! (4000/2800)
The A: Ha! You may have enough attack to take out any of my monsters but the minute you end your turn the duel is mine!
Genesis: Doubted. Now go my swordsman! Destroy his alien dog!
The A: ARGH!!! (1500)
Genesis: Now go Gogigoka! Destroy his alien kid!
The A: No! I use my alien abduction trap card! I can send your monster and one alien I control straight back to my hand! And I pick your Tower and my Alien Kid!
(The A’s Alien Kid heads back to his hand and Gogigoka stays on the field)
The A: What? Your tower isn’t coming back to your hand! Why!?
Genesis: As long as I don’t have a super nova flare token on the field he cant be removed from the field.
The A: Well at least I negated your attack…
Genesis: And that ends my turn.
The A: Well I can use my little device and throw it on your swordsman!
(The ultimate swordsman of fire deflects the counter with ease.)
Genesis: … My monsters are unstoppable… why don’t you just give it up?
Patrick: Genesis! What’s gotten into you! And whats up with your cards? They are all so strong all of a sudden!
Genesis: Don’t you see? I’ve ultivated my true power…
Patrick: Ultivated!? Genesis are you crazy!?
Genesis: You shall find out….all in good time Patrick…all in good time….
The A: If you two are done I would like to proceed with my turn! so I summon! Alien hydro pump destroyer! (1400/2200) Here’s how his effect works, I can send 1 alien monster from my hand to my graveyard and destroy one card on the field!
Genesis: Haven’t you learned yet? My monsters cannot be touched.
The A: Im not after YOUR monsters, im after my own cards! (The A discards his entire hand to destroy his field) now lets see if you have the guts…
Genesis: What are you talking about?
The A: Earlier I mentioned your parents… you asked me to explain and I never properly did….so here it is.
Genesis: My parents are both in space discovering new planets right now!
The A: No, my people…we captured them and then we had them work on our planet but eventually…they just…broke
Genesis: (The aura around him suddenly gets bigger and his eyes glow and he screams)
The A: Now I end my turn, lets see if you have the guts to send me to the spirit world…
Genesis: What!? Your people? What are you talking about!? Why would you do that to my parents!? Why! Why! Why!! (The entire field begins shaking)
Patrick: Genesis! Chill the fuck out!
The A: My people, the aliens… hehehe…. Too bad they were such good workers, shame they broke on us… coulda used them…oh well too bad (he smirks)
Genesis: THIS DUEL IS OVER! I remove from play all fire monsters I control in order to summon Infinite flame ruler of time and space(3000/2500)! And with every fire monster I removed from play he gains 1000 attack! (5000/2500) now I remove from play five fire types in my deck in order to boost his attack by 500 each! (7500/2500) and then I use his OTHER effect where I can take all of his defense and add it onto his attack! (10000/0)
The A: But will you attack?
Genesis: GO INFINITE FLAME RULER OF TIME AND SPACE! END THIS DUEL!
The A: NOOOOOO!!!
(The A gets engulfed in flames and disappears and genesis collapses)
---------------------------------------------------Duel Mode Ended-----------------------------------
(The darkness goes away and it turns out that they had a big crowd surrounding the duel)
Patrick: Genesis! No get up man! I cant lose my best friend! Not here! Not like this!
Genesis: Unhh… ugh…what happened? ….did I win?
Patrick: (begins laughing) Don’t scare me like that bro! Of course you won!
Genesis: How?
Patrick: What do you mean how?
Genesis: How did I win? Last thing I remember I got bit by the alien dog…and then….poof blackout.
Patrick: You don’t remember? You were freaking glowing! And your cards they all transformed! You were kicking some major ass! You had said something about “Ultivating your true power”
(Trixie rushes through the crowd)
Trixie: Ultivated!? Oh no…you guys are developing quicker then I thought…
Patrick: Trix…what are you talking about?
Genesis: You guys are both CLEARLY high… (He gets up and stretches like he had awoken from a long nap)
Patrick: Shut up genesis!
Trixie: Patrick, tell me EXACTLY what happened in the entire duel.
(Patrick explains everything in best details he can)
Trixie: I see, come on you guys. I need to show you something
-----------------------------------------------FIN-------------------------------------------
sammythegoldone
sammythegoldone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum