Shining Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synchro Deck

5 posters

Go down

Synchro Deck Empty Synchro Deck

Post  E-HeroNeos95 Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:49 pm

I'm looking to make a good synchro deck. Just with basic synchros that have now rules on what you need to summon them. Do you guys have any suggestions? Very Happy

E-HeroNeos95

Back to top Go down

Synchro Deck Empty Re: Synchro Deck

Post  Pattyboo Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 am

Recommended cards:

The Tricky
Dandylion
Cyber Dragon
Glow-Up Bulb
Treeborn Frog (with Heavy Storm coming back)
Pot of Avarice (it being limited to 1 hurts Synchro decks)
Quillbolt Hedgehog
Junk Synchron
Debris Dragon
Reborn Tengu
Doppelwarrior
One for One
Level Eater
Tuning
Quickdraw Synchron
Unknown Synchron
Hyper Synchron (very high power for a LV 4 Synchro but I actually dislike the eff)
Synchron Explorer
Plaguespreader Zombie
Effect Veiler
Mind Control

Tips: Find cards with low levels that are summoned easily from the graveyard. A lot of level 1 cards is good, use cards like Level Eater, Quillbolt Hedgehog, Treeborn Frog, Glow-up Bulb for costs for cards like the Tricky. The Tricky is very good because it is a special summon, so if you draw Quillbolt Hedgehog, The Tricky and a level 4 tuner monster, you can Synchro Summon Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (or another level 6 Synchro monster) and have the Tricky out on the field. Use Pot of Avarice to recycle cards since these types of decks send your cards to the grave quick. Try to make it a 40 card deck (I know its tough). If you can then this is good, there are plenty of combos to do with this deck, and if synchros fail you the deck itself is still pretty good at keeping up its defenses. Run 3x MST and one Heavy Storm for sure. Scrap Dragon and Stardust Dragon are staples in it. Anything else just PM me.

Yeah there are a lot of others, these are some ones off the top of my heads

EDIT: Every one of the signer dragons save for Life Stream Dragon have no summoning conditions, but here are 15 Synchro monsters that have no monsters that are needed to summon it

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Stardust Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Ally of Justice Catastor (so underrated)
Formula Synchron
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Orient Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
X-Saber Urbellum
Red Dragon Archfiend
Scrap Archfiend
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Colossal Fighter
Mist Wurm OR Ally of Justice Field

Another tip, it may be easier if you pick an archtype like Blackwings, Six Samurais, or X-Sabers.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Synchro Deck Empty ancient sacred wyvern

Post  shadow_dragon71 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am

Now i know a lot of people frown on this but its worked for me with synchros and with different decks. Summon sunny pixie (lev 1 spellcaster tuner) then synch into ancient sacred wyvern to gain the 1000 lp effect from pixie which should trigger the effect of wyvern and boost atk, then equip with mage powers and axe of despair to push for game. Not a guarantee but a good synchro monster.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Synchro Deck Empty RE: Syncrho Deck

Post  MorphGuy1000 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

Just make an X-Saber Deck. Gottoms with 3100 ATK is a force to be reckoned with. If you want to make one just PM me here and I'll give you a decklist.

MorphGuy1000

Back to top Go down

Synchro Deck Empty Better Generic Synchros

Post  RED_Eyes_Duelist Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 pm

With any synchro deck you are going to need A. A draw engine to replenish your hand, B. good defense because half the time you might need a turn to set up for a big series of synchs (i.e. Synch for Brionic to wipe field then find 2 star tuner to bring RDA for instant 3000) So I reccomend wabaku or if you play out of your grave a lot (grave-whoring) you might want to look into defense draw. C. You need to speed it up and be able to bring out 2-3 synchs per turn on average. Even if you are just laddering up, you should be able to synch at least 2x.
Stardust helps, RDA is OK, Black Rose helps a lot against stall and lock. If you need a list of non tuners that help...Doppel Warrior, Quillbolt, TUNINGWARE, Sangan, Dandylion, all good low level non tuners with good effects for leaving the field or when they are used as synchro material.

RED_Eyes_Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_dragon71 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:55 pm

one problem with black rose. if your opponent runs starlight road, you will pull your hair out when you synch your field for brd and end up not only losing brd but then facing stardust with empty field. suggest heavy storming field prior to use.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down