Shining Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShootingStar OTK

3 posters

Go down

ShootingStar OTK Empty ShootingStar OTK

Post  E-HeroNeos95 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 pm

I am working on a shooting star otk stragey for my local tournys. What I think would work is quickdraw synchron with quillbot hedgehog and star dust xiolong for stardust the get stardust xioong back by his effect. then use one for one to get glow-up blub to get formula the shooting star. then i could try for three tuners using hir reveal eff or equip him with something like horn of the unicorn and try for two tuners with his reveal eff. Any advice?

E-HeroNeos95

Back to top Go down

ShootingStar OTK Empty Re: ShootingStar OTK

Post  shadow_dragon71 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 pm

sounds like its gonna take a couple turns to make it work but could happen.
shadow_dragon71
shadow_dragon71

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattyboo Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

E-HeroNeos95 wrote:I am working on a shooting star otk stragey for my local tournys. What I think would work is quickdraw synchron with quillbot hedgehog and star dust xiolong for stardust the get stardust xioong back by his effect. then use one for one to get glow-up blub to get formula the shooting star. then i could try for three tuners using hir reveal eff or equip him with something like horn of the unicorn and try for two tuners with his reveal eff. Any advice?

Ehhhh you can try, I would recommend making a normal synchro based deck and then try to add cards that help you summon formula synchron and stardust dragon; problem is that formula synchron is getting limited to 1 per deck, so again it's your choice but I don't recommend making a deck based on shooting star dragon. If you want I can look up some formulas and cards that support him, I just dont recommend making a deck around such a hard to summon monster.
Pattyboo
Pattyboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum